Ebac CD100 Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- model: cd100
- Water Removal: 97 pints per day
- Airflow: 700 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 66 dba (compare to Freight train at 100 ft at 70 dba)
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The Ebac CD100 dehumidifier is an ideal industrial dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments such as warehouses, store rooms, pumping stations, locker rooms, etc.
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD100 dehumidifier will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33°F without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more than ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80 F, 60%RH), and will exceed 21 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments.
How the Ebac CD100 Dehumidifier works
Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air that is circulating through the unit. The resulting reduction of relative humidity helps prevent rust, rot, mould, mildew and condensation within the room, or other enclosed spaces where the dehumidifier is used. A dehumidifier consists of a motor-compressor unit, a refrigerant condenser, an air circulating fan, a refrigerated surface, a means of collecting and disposing the condensed moisture and a cabinet to house these components.The fan draws air through the refrigerated surface and cools it below its dew point, removing moisture which is collected and led away. The cool air then passes the hot condenser, where it is reheated. With the addition of other radiated heat the air is discharged into the room at a higher temperature but lower relative humidity than when the air entered the unit. Continuous circulation of the room air through the dehumidifier unit gradually reduces the relative humidity in the room.
The Ebac CD100 dehumidifier is a rugged reliable drying unit designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. A powerful and reliable active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing and thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures. The unit incorporates a welded steel chassis and is finished in vinyl coated steel covers for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
Ebac CD100 Dehumidifier Proven Performance
Because of Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD100 range of dehumidifiers will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33°F without frost build-up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods, this unit will effectively remove more than ninety pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80°F, 60%RH), and will exceed 20 gallons per day under extreme conditions found in problem environments.
Key Design Features
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat, to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting systems, for effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Standard 115v power requirement for operations in any location.
- On/Off Control(Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Free Standing: Yes
- Wall Mounting Bracket: Optional
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Reverse Cycle Defrost System: Yes
- Hours Run Meter: No
- Peristaltic Water Pump: No
- High Level Cut-out Switch: Yes
- Voltage Free Remote Alarm Connector: No
- Carrying Handle / Skid: Yes
- Power On Indicator: No
- Concealed Humidistat (Alarm & Control): No
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat: No
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Gravity Drain (1/2” O/D): Yes
- Model No.: 1133560
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 16"(406mm)
- Width: 36"(914mm)
- Depth: 20"(508mm)
- Weight: 135lbs.(61kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 16A
- Power: 1090W
- Airflow: 700cfm(1190m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 66dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 10,594 cu.ft.(300m3)
- Typical Extraction: 97ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Sports Halls
- Storage Areas
- Oil Rigs
- Pumping Stations
- Hotel / Motel
- Ships / Barges