Ebac CD100E Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- model: cd100e
- Water Removal: 97 pints per day
- Airflow: 700 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 60 dba (same to conversational speech at 3 ft.)
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The Ebac CD100E Dehumidifier is an ideal industrial dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments such as warehouses, store rooms, pumping stations, locker rooms, etc. The impressive Ebac CD100E dehumidifier can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications.
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD100E dehumidifier will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33°F without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more than ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80°F, 60%RH), and will exceed 21 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments.
How Ebac CD100E Dehumidifier works
Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air that is circulating through the unit. The resulting reduction of relative humidity helps prevent rust, rot, mould,mildew and condensation within the room, shelter or other enclosed spaces where the dehumidifier is used.
A dehumidifier consists of a motor-compressor unit, a refrigerant condenser,an air circulating fan, a refrigerated evaporator, a means for collecting and disposing of the condensed moisture and a cabinet to house these components.
The fan draws the moist room air through the cold evaporator coil which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator and is collected in the condensate tray then lead away to a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser, where it is re-heated with the same energy removed during the cooling phase and the addition heat derived from the compressor. The air is therefore discharged into the room at a slightly higher temperature but at a lower relative humidity than that at which it entered the unit. Continuous circulation of room air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity of the room.
The Ebac CD100E dehumidifier is a rugged reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. A powerful and reliable active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing at low temperatures.
The unit incorporates a welded steel chassis and is finished in vinyl coated steel covers for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
Ebac CD100E Dehumidifier Proven Performance
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD100E will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33 degrees Fahrenheit without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more that ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80 degrees Fahrenheit, 60% RH), and will exceed 21 gallons per day under extreme conditions found in problem environments.
Key Design Features
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration and mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- EIPL's unique “Reverse Cycle” defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Standard 115V power requirements for operation in any location.
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat and "voltage free" connector.
- Power On Indicator.
- Hours Run Meter provides accurate run time measuring.
- Supplied Complete with wall mounting bracket.
- On/Off Control(Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Free Standing: Yes
- Wall Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Reverse Cycle Defrost System: Yes
- Hours Run Meter: Yes
- Peristaltic Water Pump: No
- High Level Cut-out Switch: Yes
- Voltage Free Remote Alarm Connector: Yes
- Carrying Handle / Skid: No
- Power On Indicator: Yes
- Concealed Humidistat (Alarm & Control): Yes
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Gravity Drain (1/2” O/D): Yes
- Model No.: 1027500
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 16"(406mm)
- Width: 36"(914mm)
- Depth: 20"(508mm)
- Weight: 135 lbs.(61kg)
- Voltage: 110v
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 16A
- Power: 1.61kW
- Airflow: 700cfm(1190m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 60 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 10,594 cu.ft(300m3)
- Typical Extraction: 97 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Storage Areas
- Oil Rigs
- Pumping Stations