Water Removal: 110 pints per day, Airflow: 491 cfm, Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Tech Specs
- model: pd120
- Water Removal: 110 pints per day
- Airflow: 491 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 69 dba (compare to freight train at 100 ft at 70 dba)
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC PD120 DEHUMIDIFIER demonstrates Ebac's commitment to application flexibility. This industrial dehumidifier is capable of being ducted or standing alone. It can be put into harsh marine environments or used in an indoor swimming pool/spa. It can be utilized in storage facilities or an industrial process.
The Ebac PD120 dehumidifier is a rugged, reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. Under harsh conditions the Ebac PD120 will remove 110 pounds of water per day.
The Ebac PD120 dehumidifier uses a remotely mounted adjustable humidistat to enable you to select the level of dryness.
How the Ebac PD120 Dehumidifier works
The Ebac PD120 industrial dehumidifier removes moisture from the air through the refrigeration process.The Ebac PD120 is basically comprised of:
- A compressor
- A refrigerant evaporator coil
- A refrigerant condenser coil
- One circulation fan
- A remote humidistat
- A cabinet to house the above components
Ebac dehumidifiers are effective solutions to environmental control problems. The PD ranges of units are high capacity dehumidifiers, made to operate at high efficiencies by removing moisture from the air through the refrigeration process. The fan draws the moisture air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in condensate tray before draining away through the condensate tube. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, there fore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area. Because the PD ranges of units are equipped with an external, remote humidistat, they automatically switch on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation. The optional duct mounting flanges, reduces the installation time when correcting to an existing/new ducting system.
Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The PD range of dehumidifiers are available in 2 sized, 1HP & 2HP, providing adequate building blocks to allow correct sizing for all applications. Both units are equipped with temperature sensitive defrost, this unique feature ensures full drying capacity across the wide operating temperature range. Underside runners, with predrilled mounting points, along with optional duct fanges ensures installation time is kept to a minumum.
Key Design Features
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment.
- EIP's unique temperature sensitive, "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Quite, 2 speed fan.
- Self-contained for quick and easy installation – No duct work required.
- Can be ducted if desired.
- Sturdy military-type carrying handles
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
- Optional inlet / outlet duct flanges.
- On/Off Control(Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost: Yes
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Fan Type: Centrifugal
- Duct Flanges: Optional
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Reverse Cycle Defrost: Yes
- Carrying Handles: Yes
- Remote Humidistat: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Gravity Drain (1/2” O/D): Yes
- Washable Air Filter: Yes
- Model No.: 1028200
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 17.5"(445mm)
- Width: 27"(690mm)
- Depth: 26"(660mm)
- Weight: 176lbs.(80kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 9.2A
- Power: 1000W
- Airflow Low/High:261 cfm(445 m3/hr) / 491 cfm (835m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 69 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 10,594 cu.ft.(300m3)
- Typical Extraction: 110 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Swimming Pools
- Residential Pools
- Therapeutic Pools
- Sports Halls
- Health & Fitness Centers
- Aerobic Rooms
- Racquetball / Hand Ball Courts
- Workout Areas
- Locker Room
- Laundry Rooms