- Tech Specs
- model: pd200
- Water Removal: 190 pints per day
- Airflow: 664 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 73 dba (compare to freight train at 100 ft at 70 dba)
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC PD200 DEHUMIDIFIER is especially good at clearing the air in damp interior spaces. They prevent condensation from forming on windows, walls and ceilings. Ideal for swimming pools, spas, locker or laundry rooms
The biggest of Ebac's PD series dehumidifiers, the Ebac PD200 dehumidifier exhibits the same flexibility as the Ebac PD120 but with more capacity. Under harsh conditions this unit will remove 190 pounds of water per day from the environment. this industrial dehumidifier can also be used in commercial and industrial environments where moisture control is required. A rugged, reliable machine that solves a wide variety of moisture problems.
How the Ebac PD200 Dehumidifier works
The Ebac PD200 industrial dehumidifier removes moisture from the air through the refrigeration process. The Ebac PD200 is basically comprised of:
- A compressor
- A refrigerant evaporator coil
- A refrigerant condenser coil
- One circulation fan
- A remote humidistat
- A cabinet to house the above components
The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray which is equipped with a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is therefore discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than with which it entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac PD200 dehumidifier is a rugged, reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions.
The Ebac PD200 dehumidifier uses a remotely mounted adjustable humidistat to enable you to select the level of dryness.
The PD range of dehumidifiers are available in 2 sizes, 1HP & 2HP, providing adequate building blocks to allow correct sizing for all applications. Both units are equipped with temperature sensitive defrost, this unique feature ensures full drying capacity across the wide operating temperature range. Underside runners, with predrilled mounting points, along with optional duct flanges ensures installation time is kept to a minimum.
Key Design Features
- Quiet, multi-speed fan.
- Self-contained for quick and easy installation - no duct work required.
- Remote adjustable humidistat can be mounted anywhere to automatically maintain desired humidity level.
- Built in, easily removable and washable air filter.
- On/Off Control(Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Fan Type: Centrifugal
- Duct Flanges: Optional
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Reverse Cycle Defrost: Yes
- Carrying Handles: Yes
- Remote Humidistat: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Gravity Drain (1/2” O/D): Yes
- Washable Air Filter: Yes
- Model No.: 1028250
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 17.5"(445mm)
- Width: 27"(690mm)
- Depth: 26"(660mm)
- Weight: 176lbs.(80kg)
- Voltage: 220V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Current: 10.6A
- Power: 2250W
- Airflow - Low/High: 585cfm(995 m3/hr) / 664cfm(445 m3/hr)
- Noise Level:73 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 21,188 cu.ft.
- Typical Extraction:190 ppd
- Heat Recovery: 15,500 BTU
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Swimming Pools
- Residential Pools
- Therapeutic Pools
- Sports Halls
- Health & Fitness Centers
- Aerobic Rooms
- Racquetball / Hand Ball Courts
- Workout Areas
- Locker Room
- Laundry Rooms