Ebac Neptune Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- model: neptune
- Water Removal: 52 pints per day
- Airflow: 282 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 57 dba (compare to conversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba)
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC NEPTUNE DEHUMIDIFIER is an commercial, portable dehumidifier designed to provide humidity control in a wide range of applications such as restoration, residential and even permanent industrial.
The Ebac Neptune's compact size permits one-man operation, yet it has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time. Best of all, it's affordably priced within the budget of most restoration specialists or homeowners.
Designed for a wide range of applications, the Ebac Neptune dehumidifier is a super high capacity commercial dehumidifier which provides fast and efficient drying.
How Ebac Neptune Dehumidifier works
Ebac dehumidifiers are effective solutions to environmental control problems. The Neptune dehumidifier, with its temperature sensitive defrost control ensures optimum performance throughout the units full operating temperature range.
Moisture is removed from the air through an efficient refrigeration process. The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac Neptune Dehumidifier is a rugged, yet portable piece of equipment, that will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air. Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying. Ebac can provide the answer. The high efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs.
Key Design Features
- Anti-Vibration Rubber feet
- Collapsible Handle for easy transport
- Super high efficiency rotary compressor.
- Extra long power cord.
- Temperature sensitive defrost control for optimum performance.
- EIPL's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plugs.
- Low amp draw.
- Up to 12 gallons per day water removal.
- 1 year factory warranty.
- On/Off Control: Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost Control: Yes
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Rubber Anti-Vibration Feet: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: Yes
- Gravity Drain: Yes
- 25' Length Power Cord: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Quite Operation: Yes
- Lightweight Compact Portable: Yes
- Low Amp Draw: Yes
- Model No.: 10199GR-US
- Compressor: Rotary
- Height: 15"(381mm)
- Width: 14"(355mm)
- Depth: 24"(610mm)
- Weight: 60lbs.(30kg)
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 5A
- Power: 470kW
- Airflow: 282cfm(476m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 57 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 8,369 cu.ft.(237m3)
- Typical Extraction: 52 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Flood & Restoration
- Roof Leaks
- Basements / Cellars
- Rental Yards
- Vehicle Storage
- Hotels / Guest Houses