Dri-Eaz Evolution LGR Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F292-A
- Water Removal: 120 pints max per day
- Airflow: 160 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 92 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
The Dri-Eaz Evolution LGR dehumidifier (F292-A) packs state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant (LGR) technology into a compact design. Built for today's trained restoration professional, the Evolution dehumidifier also encompasses the most user-friendly features.
The Dri-Eaz Evolution LGR dehumidifier reduces humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air. With proper use, the Evolution dehumidifier can help dry wet materials like carpet, carpet pad, floors, walls, building contents and more.
- LGR technology - Keeps pulling moisture below 40 grains per pound so that deep drying can occur.
- Compact size - Lightweight, easy to maneuver, and highly versatile.
- Improved hose wrap - Recessed, quick-release design keeps drain hose free of kinks.
- Low amp draw - only 5 amps. Lower draw means higher efficiency and reduced problems with heat on the job.
- Advanced filtration - HAF filters rated twice as efficient as washable foam.
- Protected touchpad - Recessed digital control panel for protection. Easy-to-use controls in four languages.
- Automatic pump purge - Automatic pump cycles every six minutes to eliminate overflow.
How the Evolution LGR works
Dri-Eaz refrigerant dehumidifiers operate by pulling moist air in across a very cold evaporator core. The moisture condenses (freezes) on the coil. At intervals, the machine will go into defrost mode, warming the frost back to water. The water collects in a tray and leaves the unit through a drain hose or pump.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Compact size - only 92 pounds
- Draws only 5 amps - but removes up to 70 pints/day
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- New, rigid fold-down handle
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
- Model: F292-A
- Type: Low Grain Refrigerant
- Dimensions H × W × D: 33.5 × 20.7 × 20.7 in. 85 × 52.5 × 52.5 cm
- Use Weight: 92 lb. | 42 kg
- Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH): 119.8 pints/day 56.7 liters/day
- Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 70 pints/day 33 liters/day
- Operating Range: 33°-100d°F 1deg-38°C
- Compressor Type: 5,595 Rotary
- Defrost Type: Hot-gas bypass
- Process Air: 160 CFM
- Controls: Touchpad
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Condensate Pump: Centrifugal
- Drain Hose Length : 40 ft
- Air Filter : High Air Flow
- Wheels: Semi-pneumatic
- Handle: Steel, fold-down
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Power: 115V, 5 amps
- Cord Length: 25 foots