- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F600
- Water Removal: 100 pints per day
- Airflow: 330 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 100lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
The Dri-Eaz LGR6000Li is the best-performing compact, easy-transport i-Series dehumidifier your techs will roll out first.
The LGR 6000 is perfectly sized for everyday jobs, and it's Dri-Eaz rugged, ready to withstand years of heavy use. It's also amazingly quiet yet removes more water than any other competitive unit in its class.
How the LGR 60000Li works
Dri-Eaz refrigerant dehumidifiers operate by pulling moist air in across a very cold evaporator core. The moisture condenses (freezes) on the coil. At intervals, the machine will go into defrost mode, warming the frost back to water. The water collects in a tray and leaves the unit through a drain hose or pump.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Extreme Dewpoint Technology (EDT) delivers the fastest response to changing conditions.
- Easily Ductable using built-in snap-ring mount on air outlet.
- Time-saving i-Series control panel displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and TH plus maintenance prompts.
- Uses all-in-one 4-PRO filter: electrostatic mesh filtration with antimicrobial treatment and odor fighting carbon.
- Unique spill-proof pump basin keeps in any water left after the final purge cycle.
- Model: F600
- Type: Low Grain Refrigerant
- Dimensions W x H x D: 20: x 32.1" x 19.8"
- Use Weight: 100 lbs.
- Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH): 204 pints/day
- Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 100 pints/day
- Operating Range: 33°-100°F
- Defrost Type: Hot-gas bypass
- Process Air: 330 CFM
- Controls: Touchpad
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Power: 115V, 6.6 amps
- Cord Length: 25 foots
- 4-Pro Filters (24 Pack)