Dri-Eaz Revolution LGR Dehumidifier (F413)
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F413
- Water Removal: 80 pints per day
- Airflow: 121 - 180 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
The Dri-Eaz Revolution Dehumidifier packs state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant (LGR) technology into a compact design. Built for today's trained restoration professional, the Evolution also encompasses the most user-friendly features. So versatile and easy to handle that you'll want to use it on every job!
The Dri-Eaz F413 dehumidifier reduces humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air. With proper use, the Dri-Eaz Revolution dehumidifier can help dry wet materials like carpet, carpet pad, floors, walls, building contents and more. Using dehumidifiers may also prevent secondary damage caused by high humidity.
- Best lowgrain performance in its class
- The smallest, lightest Xactimate “Large” category dehu ever – more water removal than other units 2–3 times its size!
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance
- Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips – make more profit!
How the Evolution LGR works
Dri-Eaz refrigerant dehumidifiers operate by pulling moist air in across a very cold evaporator core. The moisture condenses (freezes) on the coil. At intervals, the machine will go into defrost mode, warming the frost back to water. The water collects in a tray and leaves the unit through a drain hose or pump.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Compact size - only 65 lbs.
- Variable Fan Speed
- Draws only 6.2 amps - but removes up to 80 pints/day
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
- Model: F413
- Type: Low Grain Refrigerant
- Dimensions W x H x D: 12.5" x 17.6" x 21.5"
- Use Weight: 65 lbs.
- Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH): 134 pints/day
- Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 80 pints/day
- Operating Range: 33°-100d°F
- Defrost Type: Hot-gas bypass
- Process Air: 121 - 180 CFM
- Controls: Touchpad
- Condensate Pump: Centrifugal
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Power: 115V, 6.2 amps
- Cord Length: 25 foots