Electrocorp RSU 20 CC
- Tech Specs
RSU units have a ducting flange on the top for hose attachement. This enables the creation of a negative air pressure zone. RSU R models have a reversed motor to enable the creation of a positive pressure zone.
The R models may be directley ducted to Laser Engravers and Printers.
The RSU-20-CC Radial Scrubbing Unit is designed to remove gases and odors as well as particulate from your indoor air.
The ceiling to floor air pressure generated by the RSU creates the correct form of air movement needed to force heavier than air VOCs and particles toward the floor to then be captured as they are drawn through the RSU.
It has a 360 degree air-in draw and is efficient in removing approximately 90% of gases/odors and 99% of airborne particulate phase contaminants at .1 microns per air pass.
No costly ductwork is required - ductless, re-circulating air scrubber. The small footprint for this model allows it to be placed in areas where open floor space is limited. Built-in casters allow it to be easily rolled around.
- Dimensions: 31 " x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs. with pallet
- Operating Weight: 80 lbs.
- # of units per pallet: 1
- Filtration System: Blue tacky 10 micron pre-filter, carbon filter wrapped with an electrostatic particle filter, material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- Carbon: 30 lbs.
- Carbon w/canister: 34 lbs.
- HEPA: N/A
- Electrostatic: Electrostatic particle filter, material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- CFM: 200 - 450
- Speed: Variable
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps: 1.3 / .65
- Cord length: 8 ft.
- Decibel Level: 48 - 66 dB
- Overload Protection: Yes
- CSA/UL: Motor & Electrical Components
- Maneuverability: 5 x 2" wheels with frame
- Pressure Gauge /Light Indicator: N/A
- Filter Access: Top
- Options: Custom carbon blend
- Colors: As shown
- Motor Details: Motorized impeller in a housing