- Techn Specs
Electrocorp's radial air purifiers are the next generation in industrial/commercial stand-alone units. RAP's are engineered to be quieter and more powerful, providing exceptional air scrubbing in an attractive format.
The RAP 24 H delivers up to 900 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute).
The RAP 24 H delivers enough filtration power to change the air in a 1,590 sq. ft. room with 8.5' ceiling 4 times per hour.
The variable speed control allows you to fine tune motor speed and noise.
Low noise 50 dB on Low 61 dB on high three feet from the machine.
Scrubbed air is ejected out the top of the unit to the ceiling to create a room-wide ceiling to floor laminar air flow pattern that is key to maintaining high quality indoor air.
Contaminated air is drawn in 360 deg around the circumference of the unit.
Designed for 24 hour operation
Contact us today to for pricing information.
- The Electrocorp Radial Air Purifiers (RAPs) represent an upgrade to our RSU industrial air scrubbers.
- Designed initially for clean rooms and critical care environments, our new RAPs are now capturing gas and particle phase contaminants in a broad range of industrial, commercial, home and office applications.
- The change in design from our more industrial looking RSU Series has allowed our RAP Series to be even easier to service.
- As with our RSUs, our RAP model air scrubbers eject the scrubbed air out of the top of the unit to the ceiling to create a room-wide ceiling-to-floor laminar airflow pattern for efficient contaminant control.
- UL/CSA listed blower - Continuous duty rated - run 24 hours - Internal thermal protection Available voltage - VAC: 115/60Hz or 220/50Hz
- Sound level (from low to high speed at 1 meter)
- Blue tacky 10 micron pre-filter and a carbon filter wrapped with an electrostatic particle filter, material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- Dimensions: 37" x 22"
- Operating weight: 75 lbs.
- CFM: 250-900
- Decibels: 50dB / 61dB
- Carbon: N/A
- Maneuverability: 5 x 2" diameter wheels