- Tech Specs
- model: AD850E
- Water Removal: 95 pints per day
- Airflow: 294 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 50 dba (same to window air conditioner at 3ft.)
- Weight: 86 lbs
- Minimum Operatiing Temperature: 41°F
The EBAC AD850E DEHUMIDIFIER is the ideal commercial dehumidifier designed specifically for a wide range of applications.
It is attractive and quiet enough to be used in areas where people are engaged in leisure or office activities but powerful enough to remove even the most pervasive humidity problems.
Typically used in offices, museums, hotels, restaurants, telecommunication and/or computer rooms, the Ebac commercial dehumidifier provides the moisture removal power of a heavy-duty industrial dehumidifier without looking like one.
How the Ebac AD850E dehumidifier works
The effective answer to excessive humidity is a dehumidifier. Rated at 50 decibels, the Ebac AD850E is quiet enough to have in your home, yet strong enough to combat adverse moisture problems.
The Ebac AD850E is a high capacity dehumidifier made to operate at high efficiencies by removing moisture from the air through the refrigeration process. The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with an internal condensate pump for easy removal of collected moisture. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the Ebac AD850E at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the Ebac AD850E gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area. Because the Ebac AD850E dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
Ebac AD850E Dehumidifier Proven Performance
The effective answer to excessive humidity is a dehumidifier. Rated at 50 decibels, the Ebac AD850E dehumidifier is quiet enough to have in your home, yet strong enough to combat adverse moisture problems.
Key Design Features
- Streamlined modern design to blend in with different decors and environments.
- Cross flow blower style fan for quiet operation.
- Built in electronic humidistat allows accurate humidity readings.
- Two speed fan motor to adapt to environmental conditions for optimal performance.
- Electronic, temperature sensitive defrost to allow operation down to 41 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degrees Celsius).
- Two removable washable air filters.
- Integral condensate pump.
- High efficiency rotary compressor.
- On/Off Control: Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R407C
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Wall Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Free Standing: Yes
- Electronic Humidistat: Yes
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Washable Air Filter: Yes
- Condensate Pump: Yes
- Directional Airflow Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Power On Indicator: Yes
- Drying On Indicator: Yes
- Digital Humidity Readout: Yes
- Membrane Operating Control Panel: Yes
- Model No.: 1028020
- Compressor: Rotary
- Height: 29.5"(750mm)
- Width: 26"(660mm)
- Depth: 13.5"(345mm)
- Weight: 86lbs.(39kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 880W
- Amps: 7.9
- Airflow: 294cfm(500 m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 50 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Typical Extraction: 95 ppd(45 l/24h)
- Min Operating Temp: 41°F (5°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Computer Rooms
- Telecommunication Rooms
- Animal Enclosures
- Spa Rooms
- Hotel / Motel
- Locker Rooms
- Health Clubs