- Tech Specs
- model: wm150
- Water Removal: 71 pints per day
- Airflow: 650 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 58 dba (compare to conversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba)
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC WM150 DEHUMIDIFIER is an ideal industrial dehumidifier for humidity control in a wide variety of applications from offices, apartments, stores, garages, cellars and even spa rooms for hotels and motels.
The Ebac WM150 industrial dehumidifier operates effectively across a broad range of temperatures and can provide low levels of relative humidity when required. Designed for a wide range of applications, the Ebac WM150 dehumidifier is a rugged, industrial dehumidifier, which utilizes an energy-efficient compressor and a compact portable design to provide easy efficient drying.
How Ebac WM150 Dehumidifier works
The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered.
Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac WM150 dehumidifier is a reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. An active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures.
The WM range of industrial and commercial dehumidifiers have been developed by Ebac, the internationally renowned experts in the field of dehumidification technology.
Whatever your drying requirements, Ebac has the answer. All units operate effectively across a broad range of temperatures and can provide low levels of relative humidity when required.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac can provide the answer.
Key Design Features
- Cross-flower blower style fan for efficient, quiet operation.
- Status / Mode indicators.
- Removable, washable air filters.
- High capacity integral condensate pump.
- Reciprocating compressor.
- Robust steel construction.
- Drainage facility from either end.
- Low temperature operation.
- Long power cord with molded plug
- Epoxy powder coated for durablilty.
- On/Off Control: Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- High Performance Cross-flow Fan: Yes
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Wall Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Free Standing (Rubber Feet): Yes
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: No
- Reverse Cycle Defrost System: Yes
- Fan Speeds: 1
- Washable Air Filter: Yes
- Condensate Pump: Yes
- Power On Indicator: Yes
- Drying On Indicator: Yes
- Defrost Indicator: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Gravity Drain: Yes
- Model No.: 10285GL-US
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 26.7"(680mm)
- Width: 31.8"(810mm)
- Depth: 12"(305mm
- Weight: 165lbs.(75kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 13A
- Power: 1.5kW
- Airflow: 650cfm(1040m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 58 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 300(m3)
- Typical Extraction: 71 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 105°F (40°C)
- Sports Halls
- Storage Areas
- Swimming Pools
- Oil Rigs
- Hotel / Motel
- Ships / Barges