- Tech Info
- PDF Downloads
The Baby's Breath air purifier for baby has been consistently rated at the top of air cleaner categories in independent testing. Perfect for the baby's room, the Austin Air Baby's Breath™ air purifier cleans up with HEGA (high Efficiency Gas Absorption) and true medical HEPA filter media for the adsorption of odors and gases.
Featured HEPA Filtration Technology
1. Specialty air cleaner with 30 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger.
2. A military carbon cloth is used in place of granular carbon, and is located after the HEPA, enabling the carbon to be more efficient.
3. Stands 16.5" tall and 11" wide. Effectively cleans an area of 700 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
- Solid steel construction
- Powder-coated paint
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- 30-Day money back guarantee
- 5-Year warranty on all parts and labor*
- 5-Year pro-rated filter guarantee*
- *See Owner's Manual for details.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11"x11"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360°
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- 9.75" diameter, 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Activated carbon in woven cloth form
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and botton
- Total weight 2.5 lbs
- Traps larger dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.2 amp, 120 volts
- 132 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: high efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA and UL approved
- 200cfm on high setting
- 5 years on all parts and labor
- 5 years pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use