- Tech Info
- PDF Downloads
The Austin Air Healthmate Air Purifier B400A1, SANDSTONE cleaners have been constantly rated at the top of air cleaners categories in independent testing. The Healthmate™ cleans up with 15 lbs. of Carbon-Zeolite mix and true medical HEPA filter media adsorption of odors and gases. Comes with wheels for easy portability.
Featured HEPA Filtration Technology
1. Specialty air cleaner with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger.
2. Contains 15 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals.
3. Stands 23" tall and 14.5" wide. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
- Solid steel construction
- Powder-coated paint
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- 30-Day money back guarantee
- 5-Year warranty on all parts and labor*
- 5-Year pro-rated filter guarantee*
- *See Owner's Manual for details.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5"x14.5"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360°
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs. mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and botton
- Total weight 23 lbs
- Traps larger dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.2 amp, 120 volts
- 132 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA and UL approved
- 400cfm on high setting
- COMING SOON
- Factory provided 5 years on all parts and labor
- Factory provided 5 years pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use