Austin Air Healthmate Jr.
- Tech Info
- PDF Downloads
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. is a unit which cleans up to 6.5 lbs. of Carbon-Zeolite mix and True Medical HEPA filter media for adsorption of odors and gases. See all features of the HealthMate Jr. air purifier below.
Featured HEPA Filtration Technology
1. Specialty air cleaner with 30 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger.
2. Contains 7 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals.
3. Stands 16.5" tall and 11" wide. Effectively cleans an area of 700 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
- Solid steel construction
- Powder-coated paint
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- 30-Day money back guarantee
- 5-Year warranty on all parts and labor*
- 5-Year pro-rated filter guarantee*
- *See Owner's Manual for details.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11"x11"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360°
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- 9.5" diameter, 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- 6.5 lbs. mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and botton
- Total weight 8 lbs
- Traps larger dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.2 amp, 120 volts
- 132 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: high efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA and UL approved
- 200cfm on high setting
- Factory provided 5 years on all parts and labor
- Factory provided 5 years pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use