Dri-Eaz PHD 200 Dehumidifier (F515)
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F515
- Water Removal: 75 pints per day
- Airflow: 180 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 45°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
The Dri-Eaz PHD 200 fits state-of-the-art technology into the most compact dehumidifier ever. The space-saving design lets you use, stack and store them in tight spaces where other models would get in the way. It's built tough for long term use yet ready to install anywhere, this small portable dehumidifier is USA-built with legendary Dri-Eaz quality.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Dehumidifiers
- Removes twice the moisure of comparably sized dehumidifiers - dehumidifies areas up to 7,000 cu. ft.
- Built-in humidistat plus displays temperature and humidity conditions
- Easy to transport - move multiple units on a standard handtruck
- Performs as a "large" dehumidifier yet fits where others don't - bathrooms, stairwells, anywhere space is tight
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance
- Auto-Restart if there is a power failure.
- Stacks and stores compactly.
- Model: F515
- Dimensions H × W × D: 12.5 x 17.6 x 21.5
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Air movement: 180 CFM
- Water removal: 75 pts. per day at AHAM (80°F/60% RH)
- Power: 6.2 amps, 115V
- Operating temperature: 45° - 100°F
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA Standards
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Some values may be approximate.
Parts included: 20 ft. of drain hose with quick-connect fitting, 6 ft. detachable power cord and 1 disposable mesh air filter.