AllerAir 5000 Pro Exec
- Tech Specs
- Ideal for removing mold, chemical, gases and odors.
- Maximum Coverage: 1500 sq. ft.
- Carbon Weight: 18 lbs
- Carbon Bed Depth: 2.5"
A favorite among restorers, the AllerAir PRO series provides the flexibility of a compact unit, with the power and unique features of a professional air cleaner. The AllerAir 5000 Pro Exec air purifier is an ideal unit for contactors looking for a rugged, yet portable unit which addresses chemicals, particles and odor.
The AllerAir 5000 Pro Exec air purifier is uniquely suited to mold applications. It includes 3 key components:
- Activated Carbon
First, the contaminated air is drawn through the pre-filter and dwells in our deep-bed activated carbon filter, allowing chemical mycotoxins and musty odors to be adsorbed. Next, the pollutants are drwen through the HEPA filter, removing at least 99.97% of airborne mold particles. Finally the air goes through a sterilziing ultraviolet light, which further enhance the cleaning process.
Our Exec carbon is our general-purpose blend, ideal for trapping a wide range of airborne chemicals, gases and odors.
AllerAir 5000 Series
The 5000 series is our most popular line of air purifiers, with the most available options and the best value for maximum air cleaning. Choose from this series for the ideal indoor air quality solution for most homes and bisuness.
Featuring up to 27 pounds of activated carbon for effective chemical, gas and odor adsorption, plus a HEPA filtration system to remove particles that trigger allergies and asthma. These air cleaners provide the perfect protection for average-size rooms(max 1,500 square feet), and come in a wide array of colors to match any decor.
Why AllerAir Air Purifiers
Backed by unparalleled expertise in air quality control and a superior filtration system, AllerAir air cleaners are individually customized to target the airborne pollutants of concern in the environment. Our units offer more filtration media than any other manufacturer, with the deepest carbon bed filters for chemicals, gases and odors, and superior medical-grade HEPA filters for particle control.
Cleaner Indoor Air
Clean air is recognized as a vital component for overall comfort, workplace health and safety as well as productivity. According to research from leading organizations like the EPA, WHO and Health Canada, indoor air pollution may pose more of a public health risk in North America than outdoor air pollution.
- All-metal housing
- Ozone-free filtration technology
- Energy Efficient
- Refillable carbon canisters
- Styrofoam free
- North American sourced parts and materials
- North American assembly
- Filtration System 18 lb. carbon filter, 2.5" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Weight 18 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media 2250 ac.
- HEPA Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media 4778 sq. in.
- Micro-HEPA N/A
- CFM 400
- Speed 3-speed
- UV Lamp Available
- Photocatalytic Available
- Available Colors Black
- Voltage 115/60Hz or 230/60Hz
- Amps 1.3
- Cord Length 8 feet
- Decibel Level 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight Approx. 55 lbs. 2 boxes
- Operating Weight 50 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet Multiple
- CSA/UL Yes