AllerAir 5000 W Exec
- Tech Specs
- Ideal for removing chemicals, particles and odors
- Maximum Coverage: 1500 sq. ft.
- Carbon Weight: 18 lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 2.5"
The AllerAir 5000 W Exec air purifier offers users the added advantage of removing chemicals, particles and odors directly at their source. Capturing these toxins at the source prevents these toxins from becoming airborne. The 5000 W Exec is ideal for hobbyists, artists, welders, printers and others who do not want the dangerous material that they work with to become airborne. Comes standard with a 2.5" deep carbon bed filter. Additional options include UV light and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
Prevent dangerous toxins from becoming airborne by trapping them at the source. Our source capture units are identified with a "W".
Our Exec carbon is our general-purpose blend, ideal for trapping a wide range of airborne chemicals, gases and odors.
AllerAir 5000 Series
The 5000 series is our most popular line of air purifiers, with the most available options and the best value for maximum air cleaning. Choose from this series for the ideal indoor air quality solution for most homes and bisuness.
Featuring up to 27 pounds of activated carbon for effective chemical, gas and odor adsorption, plus a HEPA filtration system to remove particles that trigger allergies and asthma. These air cleaners provide the perfect protection for average-size rooms(max 1,500 square feet), and come in a wide array of colors to match any decor.
Why AllerAir Air Purifiers
Backed by unparalleled expertise in air quality control and a superior filtration system, AllerAir air cleaners are individually customized to target the airborne pollutants of concern in the environment. Our units offer more filtration media than any other manufacturer, with the deepest carbon bed filters for chemicals, gases and odors, and superior medical-grade HEPA filters for particle control.
Cleaner Indoor Air
Clean air is recognized as a vital component for overall comfort, workplace health and safety as well as productivity. According to research from leading organizations like the EPA, WHO and Health Canada, indoor air pollution may pose more of a public health risk in North America than outdoor air pollution.
- All-metal housing
- Ozone-free filtration technology
- Energy Efficient
- Refillable carbon canisters
- Styrofoam free
- North American sourced parts and materials
- North American assembly
- Filtration System: 18 lb. carbon filter, 2.5" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Weight: 18 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon: 2250 acres
- HEPA: Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media
- Micro-HEPA: N/A
- CFM: 400
- Speed: 3-speed
- UV Lamp: Available
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, White, Pewter, Red, Copper, Silver, Glossy Black
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 55 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight: 43 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
- CSA/UL: Yes