Ebac CD35 Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- Water Removal: 17 pints per day
- Airflow: 170 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 47 dba (compare to Window air conditioner at 3 ft. at 50 dba)
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is a no-nonsense, go-anywhere, crawl space, portable dehumidifier. Rugged enough for industry shops and storerooms in addition to residential work.
Efficient enough to dry sensitive computer centers or archival storage. It's attractive appearance makes it suitable for home den, basement or garage applications,yet reliable enough to withstand the abuse of the rental environment or a steamy locker room.
Designed for a wide range of applications, the Ebac CD35 Dehumidifier is a rugged, compact unit which incorporates its own tank for collected moisture with an automatic shutoff once the tank is fully. Offices, shops, houses, restaurants and storerooms can be protected by this simple answer to humidity control.
How the Ebac CD35 Dehumidifier works
The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is a rugged, reliable drying unit designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. An active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures.
The unit incorporates a welded and galvanized steel chassis and is finished in an epoxy coating for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
The Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is fitted with an adjustable humidistat to enable you to select the level of dryness that you desire.
Ebac CD35 Dehumidifier Proven Performance
The Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is a compact, stand alone unit which provides quiet, maintenance free service in extreme environments, without the cost, and irritation of coil freeze-up. This simple, yet effective solution is ideal for a damp basement or clammy locker rooms. It can be easily transported to the problem area, and goes quietly to work.
The Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is a tough self sufficient performer.
Key Design Features
- Simplicity of Operation. Standard 110V plugs in anywhere.
- Internal Adjustable Control Humidistat to maintain the level of dryness.
- Sturdy carrying handle and rolling castors for ease of mobility.
- Integral water container / bucket & float system.
- Bucket's Full indicator with automatic cutoff.
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated heavy gauge steel case.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Facility for permanent drainage with a convenient drain point.
- Galvanized chassis.
- 1 year factory warranty.
- On/Off Control (Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Castor Wheels: Yes
- Integral Water Container And Float: Yes
- High Capacity Condensate Water Pump: No
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: Yes
- Robust Carrying Handles: Yes
- Bucket Full Indicator: Yes
- Quiet Operation: Yes
- Permanent Drain Facility: Yes
- Hose Pipe - Quick Disconnect: No
- Supplied with 7.8m length of hose: No
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Model No.: 10186DG-US
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 22"(550mm)
- Width: 13.5"(345mm)
- Depth: 14"(350mm)
- Weight: 57lbs.(29kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 4A
- Power: 350W
- Airflow: 170cfm(287m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 47dba
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Effective Volume: 3,000 cu.ft.(85m3)
- Typical Extraction: 17 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Water Damage Restoration
- Sports Halls
- Storage Areas
- Oil Rigs
- Hotel / Motel
- Ships / Barges