AllerAir 6000 W Vocarb
- Tech Specs
- Ideal for removing chemical, gases and odors
- Maximum Coverage: 1800 sq. ft.
- Carbon Weight: 24 lbs
- Carbon Bed Depth: 2.5"
The AllerAir 6000 W Vocarb air purifier is a source capture unit designed to trap chemicals, gases, and odors before they become airborne. Its convenient flex hose is adaptable to various positions, and is ideal for hard-to-reach places, where pollutants are emitted. The unit features 24 pounds of activated carbon, in a 2.5" deep carbon bed filter, in combination with a high-performance HEPA filter for additional particle filtration. Additional options include UV light and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
Our vocarb carbon is our boosted blend, offering a more aggressive removal of hard-to-trap airborne chemicals, gases and odors. This blend is best suited for newly renovated environments, unknow contaminants and/or formaldehyde.
Prevent dangerous toxins from becoming airborne by trapping them at the source. Our source capture units are identified with a "W".
A unit's filter depth is key to its adsorption capacity. Customize your unit with a 2.5"(regular), 3"(deep or "D") or 3.5"(extra-deep or "DX") carbon bed filter to maximize its chemical-adsorption efficiency.
Customize your air purifier with a UV light to provide additional protection from viruses, mold and bacteria. Add a photocatalytic to your UV option for the most advanced protection!
AllerAir 6000 Series Air Purifiers
Heavy-duty Air Filtration for Large, Severely Contaminated Environments
The 6000 series features a selection of heavy-duty air purifiers, ideal for large homes, business and industries.
With up to 36 pounds of activated carbon, these units feature the most filtration media available for chemical and odor adsorption, as well as a HEPA filtration system for airborne particles.
Choose from our 6000 series for severely contaminated environments, areas with continuous sources of pollution or for the most complete protection available.
Why AllerAir Air Purifiers
Backed by unparalleled expertise in air quality control and a superior filtration system, AllerAir air cleaners are individually customized to target the airborne pollutans of concern in the environment. Our units offer more filtration media than any other manufacturer, with the deepest carbon bed filters for chemicals, gases and odors, and superior medical-grade HEPA filters for aprticle control.
Cleaner Indoor Air
Clean air is recognized as a vital component for overall comfort, workplace health and safety as well as productivity. According to research from leading organizations like the EPA, WHO and Health Canada, indoor air pollution may pose more of a public health riskk in North America than outdoor air pollution.
- All-metal housing
- Ozone-free filtration technology
- Energy efficient
- Refillable carbon canisters
- Styrofoam free
- North American sourced parts and materials
- North American assembly
- Filtration System: 24 lb. carbon filter, 2.5" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter.
- Carbon Weight: 24 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon :3000 acres
- HEPA: Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media: 6416 sq. in.
- CFM: 400
- Speed: 3-speed
- UV Lamp: Available
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, White
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions:23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 62 lbs. in 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight: 56 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
- CSA/UL: Yes