AllerAir 5000 MCS Supreme
- Tech Specs
- Ideal for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Maximum Caverage: 1500 sq. ft
- Carbon Weight: 15 lbs
- Carbon Bed Depth: 3"
The AllerAir 5000 MCS Supreme air purifier is our basic MCS model, featuring 15 pounds of activated carbon and a medical-grade HEPA filter to remove both airborne chemicals and particles. This unit features 3-speed control and an all-metal housing. Its special MCS features include a powder-coated canister as well as a test kit allowing each customer to choose the blend of activated carbon that best suits their individual sensitivities.
AllerAir MCS Series
Specialized Air Filtration for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Suffers
The MCS series of air purifiers has been specially designed to help those suffering with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. Chemical avoidance has been scientifically proven to be the most effective treatment for this chronic condition. This series, therefore, has been designed with the most inert materials available, the most aggressive filtration power of airborne chemicals, plus added protection from particles.
An added feature that is shared by all the air purification systems in this series is the test kit that allows each MCS suffer to customize their unit with up to five different blends of activated carbon, to best suit their unique sensitivities. This cusomization feature has become a point of disinction for this series, and has proven to provide unmatched relief to MCS customers who have found relief with these air purifiers, where other units have failed.
AllerAir 5000 Series
The 5000 series is our most popular line of air purifiers, with the most available options and the best value for maximum air cleaning. Choose from this series for the ideal indoor air quality solution for most homes and bisuness.
Featuring up to 27 pounds of activated carbon for effective chemical, gas and odor adsorption, plus a HEPA filtration system to remove particles that trigger allergies and asthma. These air cleaners provide the perfect protection for average-size rooms(max 1,500 square feet), and come in a wide array of colors to match any decor.
Why AllerAir Air Purifiers
Backed by unparalleled expertise in air quality control and a superior filtration system, AllerAir air cleaners are individually customized to target the airborne pollutants of concern in the environment. Our units offer more filtration media than any other manufacturer, with the deepest carbon bed filters for chemicals, gases and odors, and superior medical-grade HEPA filters for particle control.
Cleaner Indoor Air
Clean air is recognized as a vital component for overall comfort, workplace health and safety as well as productivity. According to research from leading organizations like the EPA, WHO and Health Canada, indoor air pollution may pose more of a public health risk in North America than outdoor air pollution.
- All-metal housing
- Ozone-free filtration technology
- Energy Efficient
- Refillable carbon canisters
- Styrofoam free
- North American sourced parts and materials
- North American assembly
- Filtration System: 15 lb. carbon filter, 3" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, pre-filter
- Carbon Weight: 15 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon :1875 acres
- HEPA: Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size.
- Surface Area of HEPA Media: 4778 sq.in
- CFM: 400
- Speed: 3-speed
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, White, Pewter, Red, Galvanized Steel with Safely Stripe, Copper, Silver, Glossy Black
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 50 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight: 44 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
- CSA/UL: Yes