- Tech Specs
- Ideal for removing Tobacco & Wood Smoke
- Maximum Coverage: 1500 sq. ft.
- Carbon Weight: 24 lbs
- Carbon Bed Depth: 3"
An air purifier tailored specifically for cigar and cigarette smoke, the AllerAir 5000 DS air purifier removes harmful chemicals, particles and lingering odors. It features a significant 24 lb. deep-bed carbon filter, a tar-trapping pre-filter and a micro-HEPA for particles.
Second-hand tobacco smoke is not only dangerous and unpleasant, but it can actually clog a conventional air purifier. AllerAir smoking units feature a special tar-trapping filter that removes airbonrne tar particles and protects the main filters. This configuration allows the large, deep-bed activated carbon filter to work more efficiently on chemicals and tobacco smoke odors than any other air purifier.
All models in the D class will provide protection in areas where heavy concentrations of chemicals or odors are present. The main difference between the two is the saturation point of the activated carbon filter. The DX offers the most carbon and the deepest filter bed allowing it to absorb more toxins than the D model.
AllerAir 5000 Series
The 5000 series is our most popular line of air purifiers, with the most available options and the best value for maximum air cleaning. Choose from this series for the ideal indoor air quality solution for most homes and bisuness.
Featuring up to 27 pounds of activated carbon for effective chemical, gas and odor adsorption, plus a HEPA filtration system to remove particles that trigger allergies and asthma. These air cleaners provide the perfect protection for average-size rooms(max 1,500 square feet), and come in a wide array of colors to match any decor.
Why AllerAir Air Purifiers
Backed by unparalleled expertise in air quality control and a superior filtration system, AllerAir air cleaners are individually customized to target the airborne pollutants of concern in the environment. Our units offer more filtration media than any other manufacturer, with the deepest carbon bed filters for chemicals, gases and odors, and superior medical-grade HEPA filters for particle control.
Cleaner Indoor Air
Clean air is recognized as a vital component for overall comfort, workplace health and safety as well as productivity. According to research from leading organizations like the EPA, WHO and Health Canada, indoor air pollution may pose more of a public health risk in North America than outdoor air pollution.
- All-metal housing
- Ozone-free filtration technology
- Energy Efficient
- Refillable carbon canisters
- Styrofoam free
- North American sourced parts and materials
- North American assembly
- Filtration System 24 lb. carbon filter, 3" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, Tar-trapping pre-filter
- Carbon Weight 24 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media 3000 ac.
- HEPA N/A
- Surface Area of HEPA Media N/A
- Micro-HEPA Material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- CFM 400
- Speed 3-speed
- UV Lamp Available
- Photocatalytic Available
- Available Colors Black, Sandstone, White, Pewter, Red, Copper, Silver, Glossy Black
- Voltage 115/60Hz or 230/60Hz
- Amps 1.3
- Cord Length 8 feet
- Decibel Level 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight Approx. 55 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight 43 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet Multiple
- CSA/UL Yes