Dri-Eaz DriTec 4000i Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Water Removal: 118 pints max per day
- Airflow: 395 Process cfm, 65 Reactivation cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The new Dri-Eaz DriTec 4000i Desiccant Dehumidifier (F533) is the most versatile desiccant dehumidifier available on the market today. The unit is highly portable and easy to maneuver on it's semi-pneumatic wheels, and can even be used on its back for low-clearance areas (perfect for crawlspaces). The 4000i Desiccant Dehumidifier also features intelligent controls that automatically optimize performance across all conditions and a readout that shows water removal and other important system information in real time. For smart desiccant drying choose the DriTec 4000i.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- Smart Control delivery optimized performance
- Onboard humidistat control and pints-per-day display
- 33% smaller than the closest competitor
- Equipped with Positive Thermal Coefficient heaters for better efficiency, safety and longer life.
- Strudy and highly portable - even works on its back for low-clearance areas.
- Model: DriTec 4000i (F533)
- Power: Circuit 1 - 12 Amps, Circuit 2 - 12 Amps, 115 volts
- Water removal AHAM (80°F /60%RH): 118 pints | 58.8 liters / day
- Process air: 395 CFM
- Reactivation air: 65 CFM
- Air filter: 3M HAF (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 33.13 x 21.14 x 20.25
- Use weight: 95 lbs.
- Power Cord: Two power cords 25 ft. each
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA dehumidifier standards