Dri-Eaz Ace Air Mover
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F259
- Speed: 2
- Tested CFM: 1881 ft/min
- Position: 7
- Stackable: Yes
The DRI_EAZ ACE AIR MOVER (F259) offers seven different postiong to help tackle the most difficult drying challenges as well as the most CFM per circuit of any air mover on the market.
The radical design of the Ace allows it to deliver high-volume, high-velocity airflow with incredibly low amp draw. In fact, each Ace draws only 1.5 amps, so 8 can safely fit on a 150amp circuit - providing more than 15,000 CFM of drying power.
This combination of efficiency and power means you can assemble the most effective drying system possible in order to dry structures fast, even with limited electricity. And with the multi-position versatility of the Ace Air Mover, you can use a single piece of equipment for a wider variety of work.
7 operating positions. Unique 7-position versatility of the Ace means you can use it on a wider variety of air moving tasks than ever before. Use the Ace on drywall, hardwood floors, sub-floors, baseboards, ceilings, or any type of building materials and structures.
Ventilate crawlspaces. Use the Ace to pull air out of crawlspaces and establish a negative pressure. The negative pressure will draw clean, heated air from other parts of the structure into the crawlspace and keep contaminant from being drawn into clean areas of the structure.
- Very low amp draw
- Seven position versatility for handling a wide range of applications
- Dry structures fast with 1800 actual CFM
- Turn or tilt on non-skid rubber feet to switch operating positions
- Compact design that's stackable for operation and storage
- Ideal for structural drying, carpet cleaning, ventilation and more!>
- Model: F259
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24 x 20.3 x 19 in. 61 x 51.5 x 48.3 cm
- Weight: 33 lb. | 15 kg
- Motor: 0.25 hp
- Speeds: 2-speed
- Tested CFM: 1881 ft/min | 3196 m/min
- Tested CFM per circuit: 15,048 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Power: 1.5 amps
- Operating positions: 6
- Stackable for operation: Yes
- Stackable for storage: Yes
- Fan blade: 16 in. | 40.6 cm
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Construction: Built-in Microban-antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Safety: UL/C-UL Listed