AllerAir 6000 D AH Exec
- Tech Specs
- Ideal for removing chemicals, gases and odors
- Maximum Coverage: 1800 sq. ft.
- Carbon Weight: 28 lbs
- Carbon Bed Depth: 3"
The AllerAir 6000 D AH Exec air purifier is designed for homes or businesses where chemicals and odors are the primary concern. It features our standard carbon blend in an extra deep bed filter for superior adsorption of harmful toxins. A micro-HEPA filter for particles completes the system. Compatible with all HVAC units.
Our Exec carbon is our general-purpose blend, ideal for trapping a wide range of airborne chemicals, gases and odors.
All models in the D class will provide protection in areas where heavy concentrations of chemicals or odors are present. The main difference between the two is the saturation point of the activated carbon filter. The DX offers the most carbon and the deepest filter bed allowing it to absorb more toxins than the D model.
Adapt your air purifier to duct into your central air heating and cooling system, to privide an ideal filtration system for your whole home. Our HVAC units are identified with an "AH".
A unit's filter depth is key to its adsorption capacity. Customize your unit with a 2.5"(regular), 3"(deep or "D") or 3.5"(extra-deep or "DX") carbon bed filter to maximize its chemical-adsorption efficiency.
Customize your air purifier with a UV light to provide additional protection from viruses, mold and bacteria. Add a photocatalytic to your UV option for the most advanced protection!
AllerAir 6000 Series Air Purifiers
Heavy-duty Air Filtration for Large, Severely Contaminated Environments
The 6000 series features a selection of heavy-duty air purifiers, ideal for large homes, business and industries.
With up to 36 pounds of activated carbon, these units feature the most filtration media available for chemical and odor adsorption, as well as a HEPA filtration system for airborne particles.
Choose from our 6000 series for severely contaminated environments, areas with continuous sources of pollution or for the most complete protection available.
Why AllerAir Air Purifiers
Backed by unparalleled expertise in air quality control and a superior filtration system, AllerAir air cleaners are individually customized to target the airborne pollutans of concern in the environment. Our units offer more filtration media than any other manufacturer, with the deepest carbon bed filters for chemicals, gases and odors, and superior medical-grade HEPA filters for aprticle control.
Cleaner Indoor Air
Clean air is recognized as a vital component for overall comfort, workplace health and safety as well as productivity. According to research from leading organizations like the EPA, WHO and Health Canada, indoor air pollution may pose more of a public health riskk in North America than outdoor air pollution.
- All-metal housing
- Ozone-free filtration technology
- Energy efficient
- Refillable carbon canisters
- Styrofoam free
- North American sourced parts and materials
- North American assembly
- Filtration System 28 lb. carbon filter, 3" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, pre-filter
- Carbon Weight 28 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media 3500 ac.
- HEPA N/A
- Surface Area of HEPA Media N/A
- Micro-HEPA Material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- CFM 400
- Speed 3-speed
- UV Lamp Available
- Available Colors Black, Sandstone, White
- Voltage 115/60Hz or 230/60Hz
- Amps 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length 8 feet
- Decibel Level 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight Approx. 63 lbs. 3 Boxes
- Operating Weight 51 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet Multiple
- CSA/UL Yes