Port-A-Cool 16" 3 Spd Vert Tank Portable Evaporative Cooler-PAC163SVT
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: PAC163SVT
- Maximum Coverage: 900 sq. ft
- Airflow: 2,500 / 3,300 / 3,900 CFM
- Water Tank Capacity: 42 Gallon
- Voltage: 115/1/60
- Total amps: 5.1 a
- Speeds: 3
The The Port-A-Cool PAC163SVT 3 Speed Vertical Tank Portable Evaporative Cooler is one of most efficient and environmentally friendly ways to keep cool, indoors or out! You can rely on Port-A-Cool Evaporative Swamp Coolers for all your cooling needs during those hot summer months.
The Port-A-Cool PAC163SVT is extremely powerful and cools with no harmful refrigerants! Its large airflow capacity allows for superior cooling that can cover up to 900-Square Ft. lowering the temperature 15 to 25 degrees. Its 42-Gallon water reservoir can also be manually filled and will provide cold air for up to 8 hours. Super portable and easy to move with its heavy-duty casters, the Port-A-Cool PAC163SVT comes complete with a one year manufacturer's warranty for added peace of mind.
Remember the chill of getting out of a swimming pool on a hot day? That's natural evaporative cooling. Port-A-Cool evaporative swamp coolers create this natural effect and provide a constant flow of cool, refreshing air into hot, uncomfortable environments. The heart of the evaporative cooling system is the KUUL pad where the water evaporates and the air passing through the pads is cooled. The Port-a-Cool evaporative coolers can lower the ambient temperature an average of 20˚F, turning a restrictive 90˚F area into a comfortable 70˚F area. The operating costs of evaporative coolers are 1/3 of a central air conditioner. The initial equipment cost is also lower than air conditioners.
Port-A-Cool products are manufactured in the USA in Center, Texas, and the company is recognized as an industry leader with their products being respected in both the United States and international marketplaces.
- View more of our Port-A-Cool Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Model: PAC163SVT
- Cooling Capacity: 900 sq. ft.
- Airflow: 2,500 / 3,300 / 3,900 cfm
- Water Tank Capacity: 42 gallons
- Fan Speed: 3
- Total Amps: 5.1 a
- Unit Dimension: 59"h x 37.5"w x 23"d
- Box Size: 60"h x 38"w x 25"d
- Unit Weight: 130 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs
- 42 Gallon Water Capacity
- Water Level Sight Tube
- Cord Wrap
- Louers temperatures up to 30°F
- Energy efficient 5.1 amps for pump and motor
- Water level sight tube and sump drain
- Durable one-piece, rust-free, leak-proof molded polyethylene housing
- Environmentally friend efficient and effetive resource use
- Cools for a fraction of the cost of air conditioning
- Cools without chemicals or refrigerants
- Long-term dependability - near maintenance - free operation
- Shipped completely assembled - ready to operature out of the box
- UL Listed (electric models) in U.S. and Canada