- Tech Specs
- Model: DIY-12-HP-WM-115C25
- COOLING CAPACITY: 12,000 BTU
- HEATING CAPACITY: 12,000 BTU
- EFFICIENCY: 22 SEER
- VOLTAGE: 115V/1
- COOL AREA (SQ. FT.): Up to 500
The Mrcool DIY 12k 4th Gen unit is the ultimate self-installation air conditioner. With a 12,000 BTU rating, it can cool rooms up to 550 square feet. The 4th generation unit features an improved design for easier installation, and a variety of smart features such as WiFi connectivity and remote control through the Mrcool app. Its Energy Star rating and Energy Saver mode make it an energy efficient choice for your home cooling needs. With its sleek and modern design, it will blend seamlessly into any room. The Mrcool DIY 12k 4th Gen unit is the perfect choice for those who want to easily cool their home without the need for professional installation.
The latest in home comfort technology, with the 4th Generation MrCool DIY 12K BTU, 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump System. This powerful single-zone system has the capability of heating and cooling an area up to 500 sq. ft. It comes complete with a 12K condenser, 12K air handler, and a 25 ft. line set pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant. The line set also has quick connectors which require no special tools, equipment, or training to install. The MrCool DIY system also includes many features that make it stand out among its competitors.The first of which is its ability to achieve an outstanding 22 SEER efficiency rating allowing it to be Energy Star certified. This system has many operating modes to select from to suit the needs of the user, including HEAT, COOL, DRY (dehumidification), and SLEEP. It also has the Follow Me function that adjusts the temperature of the room based on the temperature being read by the hand-held remote control. The DIY features the convenience of being able to operate its modes and functions with your smartphone by using the Smart HVAC app. The MrCool mini split is the only system on the market to offer a limited lifetime compressor warranty.
- Cooling: 12,000 BTU
- Heating: 12,000 BTU
- Max Coverage Area: Up to 500 sqft
- SEER: 22
- EER: 12.5
- HSPF: HSPF4/HSPF5 : 11.5/9
- Zone Capacity: 1
- Voltage 115V/1
- Min Circuit Ampacity: 19 A
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Refrigerant Volume: 38.10 oz
- Decibel Rating: 37/31/23.5
- Oscillation: 4-W
- Inverter: Yes
- Min Ambient Cool: -13F - 122F
- Min Ambient Heat: -13F - 75F
- Indoor Unit: DIY-12-HP-WMAH-115C25
- Net Dimensions (W x D x H): 31.57" x 7.44" x 11.69"
- Net Weight: 24.03 lbs
- Packing Dimensions (W x D x H): 36.02" x 16.34" x 13.98"
- Gross Weight: 34.17 lbs
- Outdoor Unit: DIY-12-HP-C-115C25
- Net Dimensions (W x D x H): 30.12" x 11.93" x 21.85"
- Net Weight: 65.70 lbs
- Packing Dimensions (W x D x H): 35.04" x 15.75" x 27.56"
- Gross Weight: 85.3 lbs
- Line Set Length: 25ft
- Max Lineset Length: 82.02 ft
- Liquid Line Size: 1/4"
- Suction Line Size: 1/2"
- Easy DIY® Installation (Precharged 410 Quick Connect® Line set): The included 25′ pre-charged line set allows you to install this innovative ductless system without special tools, equipment, or training.
- Energy Star (Certified Efficiency): Going above and beyond for efficiency while maintaining optimum performance and reliability, the 12K, 18K and 24K models are Energy Star Certified.
- Smartphone App [NEW] (Enhanced Control from Anywhere): Control your MRCOOL DIY® anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device and an internet connection.
- Follow Me® Function (Personalized Performance): Keep the remote close by, and MRCOOL DIY® will track the air temperature around you to ensure you receive maximum comfort.
- Leakage Detection (Protecting Your Investment): When the MRCOOL DIY® detects low coolant an alarm will sound to alert you to the problem. This will prevent damage to the compressor while you maintain high air comfort.
- Low Ambient Cooling (Cooling down to 5°F): This feature makes the MRCOOL DIY® the ideal system for server rooms, greenhouses, and any other application that requires cooling all year.
- Gold Fin® Condenser (Corrosion Resistant): Live on the coast? Don’t worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion.