Ebac K100P Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- model: k100p
- Water Removal: 97 pints per day
- Airflow: 700 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 66 dba (compare to coversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba and freight train at 100 ft at 70 dba)
- Weight: 138 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC K100P DEHUMIDIFIER is an ideal industrial dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments such as warehouses, store rooms, pumping stations, locker rooms, etc. The impressive Ebac K100P dehumidifier can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications.
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac K100P dehumidifier will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33°F degrees without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more than ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80°F, 60%RH), and will exceed 21 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments.
How Ebac K100P Dehumidifier works
Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air that is circulating through the unit.
The resulting reduction of relative humidity helps prevent rust, rot, mold, mildew and condensation within the room, or other enclosed spaces where the dehumidifier is used.
A dehumidifier consists of a motor-compressor unit, a refrigerant condenser, an air circulating fan, a refrigerated surface, a means of collecting and disposing the condensed moisture and a cabinet to house these components.
The fan draws air through the refrigerated surface and cools it below its dew point, removing moisture which is collected and led away. The cool air then passes the hot condenser, where it is reheated. With the addition of other radiated heat the air is discharged into the room at a higher temperature but lower relative humidity than when the air entered the unit. Continuous circulation of the room air through the dehumidifier unit gradually reduces the relative humidity in the room.
The Ebac K100 dehumidifier is a rugged reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. A powerful and reliable active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing and thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures.
The unit incorporates a welded steel chassis and is finished in vinyl coated steel covers for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
Ebac K100P Dehumidifier Proven Performance
Because of Ebac’s unique “Reverse Cycle” defrosting feature, the Ebac K100P dehumidifier will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33°F without frost build-up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods, this unit will effectively remove more than ninety pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80°F, 60%RH), and will exceed 20 gallons per day under extreme conditions found in problem environments.
Key Design Features
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat, to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- EIPL's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operating status of the unit at a glance
- Standard 115V power requirements for operation in any location
- Washable Air Filter
- Intgral High Capacity Water Pump
- Rugged, detachable mounting skid
- On/Off Control(Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Free Standing: Yes
- Wall Mounting Bracket: Optional
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Reverse Cycle Defrost System: Yes
- High Capacity Water Pump (20ft Vertical Lift): Yes
- High Level Cut-out Switch: Yes
- Washable Air Filter: Yes
- Carrying Handles / Skid: Yes
- Power On Indicator: No
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Gravity Drain (1/2” O/D): Yes
- Model No.: 10241HZ-US
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 17"(431mm)
- Width: 28"(711mm)
- Depth: 18"(457mm)
- Weight: 138lbs.(62kg)
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 16A
- Power: 1090W
- Airflow: 700cfm(1190m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 66 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 10,594 cu.ft(300m3)
- Typical Extraction: 97 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Sports Halls
- Storage Areas
- Laboratories 4
- Pumping Stations
- Hotel / Motel
- Ships / Barges