Ebac DD400 Desiccant Dehumidifier
71.5 pints per day @ 27° 60%, Dry Air 197 cfm, Wet Air 119 cfm, 59.5 lbs, 230/1/60
- Tech Specs
- model: DD400
- Water Removal: 71.5 pints per day @ 27° 60%
- Airflow: Dry Air 197 cfm, Wet Air 119 cfm
- Noise Level: 67 dba (compare to fright train at 100 ft at 70 dba)
- Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -4°F
The EBAC DD400 DESICCANT DEHUMIDIFIER that is perfect for applications where an extremely low relative humidity must be maintained. It can maintain levels below 45% Relative Humidity.
The Ebac DD400 is the largest desiccant dehumidifier within the Ebac range. It's compact, rugged, lightweight design facilitates easy transportation by one person and is easily accommodated within space restricted areas. The unit incorporates a PTC Heater ensuring maximum drying is immediately reached and constantly maintained while the unit is running.
In addition to the hours run meter, which shows the units running time, an ammeter is also incorporated in order to monitor the units drying effectiveness. Manual / Automatic control is a standard feature within the DD range of desiccant dehumidifiers, and a remote humidistat can quickly and easily be connected for automatic operation and control.
The EIP range of DD desiccant dehumidifiers are all manufactured from a high grade stainless steel, ensuring a rust free product when used in the most severe of applications. The spigot connectors allow quick and easy installation.
All models incorporate a high efficiency patented PPS Rotor. This design incorporates an 82% active Silica Gel to ensure optimum performance over the equipments wide operating range of environments. All desiccant rotors supplied by EIPL are washable, and designed for high performance / long life.
METHODS OF DEHUMIDIFICATION
Dehumidification is possible using two possible principles, Condensation with refrigeration style dehumidifiers and Adsorption with desiccant dehumidifiers.
Desiccant dehumidifiers perform exceptionally well when used in cooler climates, or when a low dew-point, deep drying or low humidity levels are required. Since desiccant dehumidifiers do not produce water, they will work effectively down to sub zero temperatures.
Their operation is simplistic yet extremely effective and reliable.Air (Process Air) is drawn into the dehumidifier, where is passes over a wheel impregnated with Silica Gel. As the air passes over this wheel, any moisture present in the air is absorbed into the Silica Gel wheel before leaving the dehumidifier as warm dry air.
The Silica Gel wheel is continually, slowly rotating, typically at three revolutions per hour. As the wheel rotates, a small portion passes through the regeneration segment. During this phase a second air stream (Regeneration Air) is heated to a high temperature before passing over the wheel. Any moisture present in the wheel is released into this air stream; this hot wet air is then exhausted outside the area being dried.
Key Design Features
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Auto / Manual Mode Selection
- Electronic Controls
- High Capacity PTC Heater
- Remote Humidistat Facility
- Low Temperature Operation
- On/Off Control: Yes
- Ammeter: Yes
- Electronic Control: Yes
- Manual / Automatic Mode Selection: Yes
- Remote Humidity Sensor Facility: Yes
- Hours Run Meter: Yes
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Fan Speeds: 1
- High Capacity PTC Heater: Yes
- Process / Regen Air Filter: Yes
- Rubber Anti-Vibration Feet: Yes
- Single, Air Inlet Design: Yes
- Free Standing: Yes
- Humidistat: Optional
- Carrying Handles: Yes
- Stainless Steel Construction: Yes
- Inlet Duct Attachments: Optional
- High Temperature Safety Cut-outs: Yes
- Model No.: 10500SS-US
- Height: 16.5" (420 mm)
- Width: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Depth: 21.25" (540mm)
- Weight: 59.5lbs (27kg)
- Voltage: 220 V
- Current: 8 A
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 1.8 kW
- Process Airflow – Dry Air: 197 cfm (334 m3/hr)
- Regen Airflow – Wet Air: 119 cfm (202 m3/hr)
- Process Duct Size – Dry Air: 5" (130 mm)
- Regen Duct Size – Wet Air: 4" (100 mm)
- Rotor Wheel Speed (rph): 20
- Noise Level: 67 dba
- Typical Extraction @ 27°C 60%: 71.5 ppd (33.8 lt/day)
- Min Operating Temperature: -4 °F (-20°C)
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F (40°C)
- Defense Industry
- Food Industry
- Cold Stores