- Tech Info
- PDF Downloads
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier B402C1, WHITE is the most advanced filtering system that Austin Air has ever designed. This bedroom air cleaner has been built to meet the requirements set out by the Johns Hopkins University Medical School for ongoing studies where this new filtering system must capture gasses and particles at the nano size level. The Austin Air Bedroom Machine was exclusively designed for those who desire a better night's sleep.
Featured HEPA Filtration Technology
1. Specialty air cleaner with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger.
2. Contains 15 lbs. of Propietary Carbon Blend.
3. Stands 23" tall and 14.5" wide. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
- Solid steel construction
- Powder-coated paint
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- 30-Day money back guarantee
- 5-Year warranty on all parts and labor*
- 5-Year pro-rated filter guarantee*
- *See Owner's Manual for details.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5"x14.5"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360°
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter
- Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter
- Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 - 15 lbs. of Propietary Carbon Blend
- Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. sulfuric acid and ammonia)
- STAGE 4 - 60 sq. ft. of Certified HEPA
- Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- STAGE 5 - HEGA Carbon Cloth
- High Efficiency Gas Arrestance
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- PSC motor
- Power - 1.1 amp
- 135 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- CSA, NRTL and CE approved
- 22 gauge steel
- Powder coating paint finish
- 360 degree intake
Directional Air Flow
- Austin Air's directional air flow allows you to direct air into breathing area where you stand, sit or sleep
- Factory provided 5 years on all parts and labor
- Factory provided 5 years pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use