- Tech Info
- PDF Downloads
The Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. is specifically designed for allergy and asthma sufferers. It provides identical particle removal capacity and efficiency of the HealthMate Jr.™. Because the carbon cloth does not release carbon dust when air passes through it, the design of this air purifier machine places the True Medical HEPA paper on the outside of the filter allowing the air to pass through before it passes through the carbon. The Austin Air Jr.’s design removes all airborne particles before the air contacts the carbon, which increases its useful life because the total surface area of the carbon is available for gas removal only.
Featured HEPA Filtration Technology
1. Specialty air cleaner with 30 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger.
2. Carbon cloth strategically placed in order to allow the air to go through the True Medical HEPA paper before it reaches the carbon filter allowing the carbon surface toremove gasses.
3. Stands 16.5" tall and 11" wide. Effectively cleans an area of 700 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
- Solid steel construction
- Powder-coated paint
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- 30-Day money back guarantee
- 5-Year warranty on all parts and labor*
- 5-Year pro-rated filter guarantee*
- *See Owner's Manual for details.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11"x11"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake;
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- 9.75" diameter, 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Activated carbon in woven cloth form
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and botton
- Total weight 2.5 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.2 amp, 120 volts
- 132 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA and UL approved
- 200cfm on high setting
- Factory provided 5 years on all parts and labor
- Factory provided 5 years pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use