- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: Sentinel HDi90
- Water Removal: 90 pints per day
- Airflow: 210 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The Alorair Sentinel HDi90 90 pint dehumidifier with a built in pump is the largest crawl space dehumidifier for sale in the Alorair lineup. With a 90 pint per day capacity, the Alorair Sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier is perfect for larger Basements and Crawlspace areas that need moisture control. What sets this Alorair HDi90 dehumidifier apart from the Alorair HD90 dehumidifier is the built-in condensate pump that makes set up and installation easy.
Although the Alorair Sentinel HDi90 90 pint dehumidifier is the most powerful crawl space dehumidifier offered by Alorair, that doesn’t mean it sacrifices efficiency. While producing a 370 CFM airflow, the machine runs at 2.8 L/kWh and only 5.5 amps.
This crawlspace dehumidifier also includes several convenient upgrades that makes operation simple. When it’s time to set your desired humidity level, just use the digital touch pad display screen. Once the set point is in place, the Alorair Sentinel HDi90 Basement Dehumidifier requires minimal attention from you thanks to features like automatic humidistat control, temperature controlled defrost, and auto restart if the power goes out!
♦ View more of our Alorair
- Up to 15,000 cubic feet of coverage.
- Temperature controlled defrost.
- Inlet or Outlet ducting (Additional Purchase Required)
- Hot gas bypass
- Energy Star listed.
- Digital display
- Auto restart
- Built in Condensate Pump.
- Model: Alorair Sentinel HDi90
- Dimensions L x W x H: 23.4" x 13.7" x 17"
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Air movement: 210 CFM
- Water removal: 90 pints. per day at AHAM (80°F/60% RH)
- Power: 5.5 amps, 115V
- Operating temperature: 33° - 105°F