AllerAir AirMedic+ Vocarb
- Tech Specs
Are you looking for advanced protection from dangerous respirable particles and hazardous chemicals? The AirMedic+ is our most efficient unit for particles and features the added protection of an 18 lb. deep-bed activated carbon filter for chemicals, gases and odors. This remarkable filtration system uses a medical-grade HEPA filter to eliminate 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, in conjunction with our special Vocarb-blend carbon to adsorb chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOC'S), gases and odors. Ideal for use next to desktop printers, in bedrooms or any area that requires particle and chemical filtration.
- Filtration System 18 lb. carbon filter, 2" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Weight 18 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media 2250 ac.
- HEPA Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media 3362.94 sq. in.
- Micro-HEPA N/A
- CFM 560
- Speed Variable
- UV Lamp Available
- Photocatalytic Available
- Available Colors Black, Sandstone, White
- Voltage 115/60Hz or 230/60Hz
- Amps 1/0.5
- Cord Length 8 feet
- Decibel Level 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access Bottom screws
- Motor Details Motorized Impeller
- Dimensions 17.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight Approx. 45 lbs.
- Operating Weight 41 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet Multiple
- CSA/UL Motor & Electrical Components