Innovative Dehumidifier In Wall Dehumidifier (IW-25-1)
- Tech Specs
- model: IW-25-1
- Water Removal: 25 pints per day
- Airflow: 150 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: <47 dba (comapare to conversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba)
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 50°F
- Maximum Operating Temperature 99°F
With sounds levels less than 47 dbA, the IW-25-1 operates quietly and efficiently to eliminate excessive internal moisture generated by occupant activities and compounded by tighter construction practices and increased energy code requirements. Since the humidistat is mounted behind a grille cover with tamper proof screws a property owner or manager can control interior humidity levels regardless of tenant lifestyle or improper mechanical system sizing or usage.
Some Key design features and benefits of the Innovative Dehumidifier IM-25-1 In Wall Dehumidifier are:
- Mounted In-Wall
- Designed to fit within 16" O.C. stud spacing
- Sound levels less than 47 dbA
- ETL Listed
- Uses R134A Refrigerant
- Plastic grille w/ metal chassis
- Automatic Restart
- Easily hard wired or plugged into outlet (10' removable power cord)
- Draings directly to plumbing (10' removable condensate hose)
- Model No.: IW-25-1
- Height: 25.5"
- Width: 14.5"
- Depth: 9.38"
- Weight: 35 Lbs.
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 3.9A
- Power: 450W
- Airflow - 150 cfm
- Noise Level: <47 dba
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Effective Volume: 1500 sq. ft.
- Typical Extraction: 25 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 50°F
- Max Operating Temp: 90°F