Williams Air Sponge DH70 70 Pint Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- Model: DH70
- Water Removal: 70 pints per day
- Airflow: 245 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 81 lbs.
The Williams Air Sponge DH70 Dehumidifier is ideal anywhere unwanted moisture persists. It is a perfect solution for new or existing environments, small offices, retail suits, basements attics and crawl spaces.
Get maximum control of excess moisture with the Air Sponge DH70 Dehumidifier. Working with your central cooling system or as a stand-alone unit, the Air Sponge DH70 automatically monitors humidity levels to ensure total space comfort.
♦ For a bigger moisture removal rate, please see the Williams DH90 or DH125
♦ View more of our Williams Dehumidifiers
- Easy to Clean Air Filter - durable nylon mesh filter
- Frost Control - automatic defrost system prevents coil freeze-up
- Outlet duct collar may be moved to the top of the unit for vertical discharge.
- Minimal Maintenance - periodic air filter cleaning keeps the unit running at peak efficiency.
- Fits any size home - Williams Air Sponge DH70 are effective in virtually ever home.
- 8" inlet and outlet opening complete with collars ready for ductwork connections.
- Large Blower provides maximum airflow.
- Compact cabinet fits easily in small spaces.
- Float switch prevents overflow if the drain line becomes restricted.
- Rubber feet for assistance with leveling and reduced vibration.
- Unit Mounted Control for precision control of humidity level.
- Model No.: DH70
- Height: 15 5/8"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 25 1/4"
- Weight: 81 lbs.
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 6.5 A
- Airflow: 245 CFM
- Moisture Removal Rate: 70 Pints per Day
- Crawl Spaces
- Water Damage Restoration
- Sports Halls
- Storage Areas
- Oil Rigs
- Pumping Stations
- Hotel / Motel
- Ships / Barges