Topaz TZ-18B Air Cooled Portable Air Conditioner
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Cooling Capacity: 17,300 BTU/hr
- Airflow: 1,000 cfm
- POWER SUPPLY(VOLTS/ PHASE/ HERTZ/AMPS): 115/1/60/15
- Noise Level: 61 dba (compare to conversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba)
- Rental: call 1-800-781-1975 for rates and availability
The TOPAZ TZ-18B PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER can be used in office, schools, server rooms and industrial spot cooling. This unit operates at a wide range of temperature. Topaz 18B Air Cool Portable Air Conditioner provides 17,300 BTU/hr. This is the new version and replacement unit for the TZ-18A.
- View more of our Topaz Air Cooled Portable Air Conditioners
Why choose TOPAZ Portable Air Conditioner
Designed for portability and convenience, TOPAZ portable air conditioners set up in minutes and roll easily from the shop floor to indoor offices areas. The TOPAZ air-cooled portable air conditioner line consists of six models, offering from 14,000-77.500 BTU/hr.
TOPAZ cools quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly addition to background noise. Ideal for supplemental of temporary cooling in offices, meeting areas, or classrooms, Featuring backward-inclined plenum evaporator and condenser fans, TOPAZ operates at the lowest decibel level for portable air conditioners.
TOPAZ delivers a full performance at a wide range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic-expansion valve - not found in ordinary units. This valve automatically adjusts to the environment, allowing the units to operate under more extreme temperatures.
Just plug in TOPAZ and cool - no special electrical requirements are needed. Most TOPAZ models are single phase (460V 3 Phase option on the TZ-60A4). TOPAZ costs less to operate because it draws the least amount of amperage on a per-ton basis when compared to ordinary industrial air conditioners.
TOPAZ cools quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly adding to background noise. Featuring backward inclined plenum evaporator and condenser fans, TOPAZ operates at the lowest decibel level for portable air conditioners.
TOPAZ delivers full performance at a wide range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic-expansion valve - not found in ordinary units. This valve automatically adjusts to the environment, allowing the unit to operate under more extreme temperatures.
Assembled in the USA
TOPAZ is manufactured by TEMP-AIR in Burnsville, MN - a company that prides itself on offering quality products with good quality craftmanship!
TOPAZ is designed to withstand rugged environments. All units are constructed of powder-coated steel.
All TOPAZ purchases include a 1 year warranty and a 3 year warranty on the compressor.
- Cooling Capacity(BTU/ HR¹): 17,300
- Power Supply2(Volts/Phase/Hertz/Amps): 115/1/60/15
- Thermostat Control: MECHANICAL
- Metering Device: TX VALVE
- Total Power Consumption(KW): 1.4
- Current Consumption(AMPS): 12.0
- Recommended Circuit Amps: 15.0
- Nema(Plug Type): 5-15P
- Evaporator cfm(free discharge): 500
- Condenser cfm: 1,000
- Maximum Esp(in WC): .10
- Maximum Duct length(FT): 40
- Condensate-Pump Head(FT): 15
- Operating Limits(min-max)ºF: 65-105
- Sound Level(DB): 61
- R-410-A Charge(OZ): 46
- L x W x H(inches): 28 x 22 x 46
- Weight Net WT/Shipping WT(LBS): 221/279
1 Year Parts's and labor
3 Years Compressor