Temp-Cool TC-18B Air Cooled Portable Air Conditioner
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Cooling capacity: 17,300 BTU/hr
- Airflow: 550 cfm
- Power Supply(Volts/Phase/Hertz/Amps): 115/1/60/15
- Noise Level: 61 dba (compare to conversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba)
- Rental: Call 1-800-782-9175 for Rates and Availability
The Temp-Cool TC-18B PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER, is a spot cooling unit for industrial, commercial and construction use. Temp-Cool’s portable AC units are well known for quality and reliability when it comes to temporary air conditioning for your office, server room or other commercial environment. This 17000 BTU air conditioner is the new version and replacement unit for the TZ-18B.
- View more of our Temp-Cool Air Cooled Portable Air Conditioners
Why choose Temp-Cool Portable Air Conditioners
Designed for portability and convenience, Temp-Cool portable air conditioners set up in minutes and roll easily from the shop floor to indoor offices areas. The Temp-Cool air-cooled portable air conditioner line consists of six models, offering from 13,500-75,900 BTU/hr.
Temp-Cool cools quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly addition to background noise. Ideal for supplemental of temporary cooling in offices, meeting areas, or classrooms, Featuring backward-inclined plenum evaporator and condenser fans, Temp-Cool operates at the lowest decibel level for portable air conditioners.
Temp-Cool delivers a full performance at a wide range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic-expansion valve - not found in ordinary units. This valve automatically adjusts to the environment, allowing the units to operate under more extreme temperatures.
Just plug in Temp-Cool and cool - no special electrical requirements are needed. Most Temp-Cool models are single phase (460V 3 Phase option on the TZ-60B4). Temp-Cool costs less to operate because it draws the least amount of amperage on a per-ton basis when compared to ordinary industrial air conditioners.
Temp-Cool cools quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly adding to background noise. Featuring backward inclined plenum evaporator and condenser fans, Temp-Cool operates at the lowest decibel level for portable air conditioners.
Temp-Cool delivers full performance at a wide range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic-expansion valve - not found in ordinary units. This valve automatically adjusts to the environment, allowing the unit to operate under more extreme temperatures.
Assembled in the USA
Temp-Cool is manufactured by TEMP-AIR in Burnsville, MN - a company that prides itself on offering quality products with good quality craftmanship!
Temp-Cool is designed to withstand rugged environments. All units are constructed of powder-coated steel.
All Temp-Cool purchases include a 1 year warranty and a 3 year warranty on the compressor.
- Cooling Capacity(BTU/ HR¹): 17,300
- Power Supply2(Volts/Phase/Hertz/Amps): 115/1/60/15
- Thermostat Control: Digital
- Metering Device: TX VALVE
- Current Consumption(AMPS): 12.0
- Recommended Circuit Amps: 15.0
- Nema(Plug Type): 5-15P
- Evaporator cfm(free discharge): 550
- Condenser cfm: 1,000
- Maximum Esp(in WC): .10
- Maximum Duct length(FT): 40
- Condensate Removal (without purchase of pump): 5 gal. tank
- Condensate-Pump Head(FT): 15
- Operating Limits(min-max)ºF: 65-105
- Sound Level(DB): 61
- R-410-A Charge(OZ): 80
- L x W x H(inches): 28 x 23 x 47
- Weight Net WT/Shipping WT(LBS): 221/279
1 Year Parts's and labor
3 Years Compressor
Customers also viewed