Temp-Cool TC-18B Air Cooled Portable Air Conditioner
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Cooling capacity: 17,300 BTU/hr
- Airflow: 550 cfm
- Power Supply(Volts/Phase/Hertz/Amps): 115/1/60/15
- Noise Level: 61 dba (compare to conversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba)
- Rental: Call 1-800-782-9175 for Rates and Availability
The Temp-Cool TC-18B PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER, is a spot cooling unit for industrial, commercial and construction use. Temp-Cool TC-18B portable spot coolers are well know for quality and reliability when it comes to temprary portable air conditioning for your office, server room or other commercial environment. The Temp-Cool TC-18B Air Cool Portable Air Conditioner provides 17,300 BTU/hr. This is the new version and replacement unit for the TZ-18B.
- View more of our Temp-Cool Air Cooled Portable Air Conditioners
Why choose Temp-Cool Portable Air Conditioners
Designed for portability and convenience, Temp-Cool portable air conditioners set up in minutes and roll easily from the shop floor to indoor offices areas. The Temp-Cool air-cooled portable air conditioner line consists of six models, offering from 13,500-75,900 BTU/hr.
Temp-Cool cools quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly addition to background noise. Ideal for supplemental of temporary cooling in offices, meeting areas, or classrooms, Featuring backward-inclined plenum evaporator and condenser fans, Temp-Cool operates at the lowest decibel level for portable air conditioners.
Temp-Cool delivers a full performance at a wide range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic-expansion valve - not found in ordinary units. This valve automatically adjusts to the environment, allowing the units to operate under more extreme temperatures.
Just plug in Temp-Cool and cool - no special electrical requirements are needed. Most Temp-Cool models are single phase (460V 3 Phase option on the TZ-60B4). Temp-Cool costs less to operate because it draws the least amount of amperage on a per-ton basis when compared to ordinary industrial air conditioners.
Temp-Cool cools quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly adding to background noise. Featuring backward inclined plenum evaporator and condenser fans, Temp-Cool operates at the lowest decibel level for portable air conditioners.
Temp-Cool delivers full performance at a wide range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic-expansion valve - not found in ordinary units. This valve automatically adjusts to the environment, allowing the unit to operate under more extreme temperatures.
Assembled in the USA
Temp-Cool is manufactured by TEMP-AIR in Burnsville, MN - a company that prides itself on offering quality products with good quality craftmanship!
Temp-Cool is designed to withstand rugged environments. All units are constructed of powder-coated steel.
All Temp-Cool purchases include a 1 year warranty and a 3 year warranty on the compressor.
- Cooling Capacity(BTU/ HR¹): 17,300
- Power Supply2(Volts/Phase/Hertz/Amps): 115/1/60/15
- Thermostat Control: Digital
- Metering Device: TX VALVE
- Current Consumption(AMPS): 12.0
- Recommended Circuit Amps: 15.0
- Nema(Plug Type): 5-15P
- Evaporator cfm(free discharge): 550
- Condenser cfm: 1,000
- Maximum Esp(in WC): .10
- Maximum Duct length(FT): 40
- Condensate Removal (without purchase of pump): 5 gal. tank
- Condensate-Pump Head(FT): 15
- Operating Limits(min-max)ºF: 65-105
- Sound Level(DB): 61
- R-410-A Charge(OZ): 80
- L x W x H(inches): 28 x 23 x 47
- Weight Net WT/Shipping WT(LBS): 221/279
1 Year Parts's and labor
3 Years Compressor
Customers also viewed