Seaira Global Storm Pro Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: Storm Extreme LGR
- Water Removal: 85 pints per day
- Airflow: 295 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 78 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The Storm Pro dehumidifier, equipped with LGR technology, is powerful, efficient, and easy to use. The Pro is capable of 70 pints per day and 300 CFM while still maintaining a 2.85 L/kWh. The Pro features both a rugged exterior with wheels and a digital display with timer capabilities, making it ideal for restoration jobs. Plus, with it’s one of a kind “clamshell” opening, accessing the internal components is no problem. The Pro also includes hot gas bypass, auto restart, and an internal pump.
The Storm Pro is fantastic for restoration work, however, it is also an excellent option to install in your home. Simply wheel in the Storm Pro, then let the automatic humidistat effortlessly maintain your desired humidity set point. By taking control of the humidity in your home, you can create a healthier and more comfortable living environment for your family. Not to mention, reducing humidity will help prevent pest infestation, mold damage, and structural damage to your home..
♦ View more of our Seaira Global Dehumidifiers
- LCD Display
- Hot Gas Bypass
- Epoxy Coated Coils
- Easy Pump and Control Board Access
- Multiple Filter Options
- Handles and Wheels for Easy Transport
- Hours Meter
- Low Operating Temperature
- Built in Condensate Pump.
- Model: Storm Pro
- Dimensions L x W x H: 21.2" x 19.7" x 31"
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Air movement: 300 CFM
- Water removal: 70 pts. per day at AHAM (80°F/60% RH)
- Duct Outlet: 6"
- Filter: MERV 8
- Drain Tube: 25'
- Power Cord: 20'
- Power: 4.46 amps, 115V
- Operating temperature: 33° - 105°F