Port-A-Cool 24" Variable Speed Portable Evaporative Cooler-PAC2K24HPVS
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: PAC2K24HPVS
- Maximum Coverage: 1,800 sq. ft
- Airflow: 6,700 CFM
- Water Tank Capacity: 14 Gallon
- Voltage: 115/1/60
- Total Amps: 8.8 A
- Speeds: variable
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K24HPVS High Performance Variable Speed Portable Evaporative Cooler is one of most efficient and environmentally friendly ways to keep cool, indoors or out! You can rely on this Portable Evaporative Cooler for all cooling needs during those hot summer months.
The unit is extremely powerful and cools with no harmful refrigerants! Its large airflow capacity allows for superior cooling that can cover up to 1,800-Square Ft. lowering the temperature 15 to 25 Degree. This Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit is extremely easy to prepare with a built-in hose connection. Super portable and easy to move with its heavy-duty casters, it comes complete with a one year manufacturer's warranty for added peace of mind.
Remember the chill of getting out of a swimming pool on a hot day? That's natural evaporative cooling. The Port-A-Cool portable evaporative coolers create this natural effect and provide a constant flow of cool, refreshing air into hot, uncomfortable environments. The heart of the evaporative cooling system is the KUUL pad where the water evaporates and the air passing through the pads is cooled. The Port-a-Cool evaporative coolers can lower the ambient temperature an average of 20˚F, turning a restrictive 90˚F area into a comfortable 70˚F area. The operating costs of evaporative coolers are 1/3 of a central air conditioner. The initial equipment cost is also lower than air conditioners.
Port-A-Cool products are manufactured in the USA in Center, Texas. The company is recognized as an industry leader with their products being respected in both the United States and international marketplaces.
- View more of our Port-A-Cool Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Model: PAC2k24HPVS
- Cooling Capacity: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Airflow: 6,700 cfm
- Water Tank Capacity: 14 gallons
- Fan Speed: variable
- Voltage: 115/1/60
- Total Amps: 8.8 a
- Unit Dimension: 53"h x 50"w x 25"d
- Box Size: 55"h x 51"w x 26"d
- Unit Weight: 155 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs
- 14 Gallon Water Capacity
- Power Kuul Variable Speed Motor
- Small Profile for Easy Spot Cooling
- Lowers temperatures up to 30
- Quieter operaration
- energy efficient 8.8 amps for pump and motor
- 3/4" garden hose connection for longer running
- Durable one-piece, rust-free, leak-proof molded polyethylene housing
- Environmentally friendly efficient and effective resource use
- Cools for a fraction of the cost of air conditioining
- Cools without chemicals or refrigerants
- Long-term dependability - near maintenance-free operation
- Shipped completely assembled - ready to operate out of the box
- UL Listed (electric models) in U.S. Canada