- Aerocool Evaporative Coolers
- Airy Technology Laser Particle Counters
- AllerAir Air Purifiers
- Amana PTAC Air Conditioners
- Austin Air Air Purifiers
- Brisa Evaporative Window Coolers
- Coaire Mini Splits
- CoolTool Mobile Evaporative Coolers
- DCA Pool Dehumidifiers
- Dri-Eaz Air Movers and Dehumidifiers
- Ebac Dehumidifiers
- Electrocorp Air Purifiers
- Frigidaire Mini Splits and PTAC Air Conditoiners
- Innovative Dehumidfier In Wall Dehumidifiers
- KwiKool Portable Air Conditioners
- Lava Heat Italia
- LG Mini Splits and PTACS
- Panasonic Mini Splits
- Port-A-Cool Evaporative Coolers
- Pridiom Mini Splits
- Quest Desiccant Dehumidifiers
- Quietside Mini Splits
- Samsung Mini Splits
- Seaira Global Dehumidifiers
- Therma-Stor Dehumidifiers
- Temp-Cool Portable Air Conditioners
- WhisperKool Wine Cellar Cooling Units
- Williams Air Curtains, Dehumidifiers and Heaters
- Wine Guardian Wine Cellar Coolers
- YMGI Mini Splits
You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Started in 1916 Willams has been a leader in the HVAC industry for more than 100 years. Providing multiple products for all your HVAC needs Williams was truly a pioneer. Select from their wide range of dehumidifiers, air curtains and furnaces all from a reliable manufacturer with top quality product.
Their dehumidifiers are cost effective solutions to keep your humidity under control. Compact and ductable they are a great solution if you are looking to tie in to your existing central HVAC system for whole home or building dehumidification.
Perfect for restaurants, offices, retail locations and even your general warehouse spaces Williams air curtains create a perfect barrier for keeping outside air out and inside air in. Cut down on your cooling and heating bills by making sure the air your controlling stays where it should. Also used in hospitals and restaurants they are great at keeping things more sanitary preventing germs, dirt, dust and insects from making it inside where they are unwanted.
When it comes to furnaces, Williams is one of the leaders of the industry. Williams has been building industrial furnaces for 100+ years, while offering cost effective solutions for all heating needs. Williams furnaces and gas heaters come in a range of sizes so you can tailor the heater to your space. They are compact, economical to run and come in both gas and electric so you can use them anywhere. Williams even has vent free furnace options if you are looking for something simple to install. They also allow for both natural gas and propane fuel types so any home can utilize a Williams gas heater.