Topaz Portable Air Conditioners
TOPAZ® portable air conditioners cool quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly adding to background noise. They are ideal for supplemental or temporary cooling in offices, meeting areas, or classrooms.
- Information Center
A portable air conditioner is a self contained unit that provides cooling in applications where an outdoor unit cannot be installed. Portable air conditioners are good for offices, server rooms, computer rooms, schools and commercial or industrial applications. Hot condenser air is discharged into a drop ceiling or out a window. Condensate is collected by an internal 5 gallon container or pumped out to a drain with an optional condensate pump.
- Cools Quietly. TOPAZ cools quietly at office-acceptable sound levels without significantly addition to background noise. Ideal for the supplementing of temporary cooling in offices, meeting areas, or classrooms, Featuring backward-inclined plenum evaporator and condenser fans, TOPAZ operates at the lowest decibel level for portable air conditioners.
- Cools Effectively. TOPAZ delivers a full performance at a wide range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic-expansion valve - not found in ordinary units. This valve automatically adjusts to the environment, allowing the units to operate under more extreme temperatures.
- Cools Efficiently. Just plug in TOPAZ and cool - no special electrical requirements are needed. Most TOPAZ models are single phase (460V 3 Phase option on the TZ-60A4). TOPAZ costs less to operate because it draws the least amount of amperage on a per-ton basis when compared to ordinary industrial air conditioners.
- Cools during plant turnarounds, production processing and retooling.
- Comfort cools and supports systems and staff during emergencies.
- Cools computer and telecommunication rooms-independent of buildings HVAC system.
- Cools hospitals, schools, and outdoor special events.
- Supports permanent HVAC systems during rehab and retro-fit operations.
- Removes moisture to bring construction sites to a work ready state.