- Tech Specs
- model: CD35P
- Water Removal: 17 pints per day
- Airflow: 170 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 47 dba (compare to window air conditioner at 3 ft. at 50 dba)
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC CD35P DEHUMIDIFIER is a rugged, compact crawl space/basement dehumidifier which incorporates its own tank for collected moisture with an automatic shutoff once the tank is fully. Offices, shops, houses, restaurants and storerooms can be protected by this simple answer to humidity control.
The Ebac CD35P compact dehumidifier, is surprisingly quiet, yet has the features of many larger models. It's rugged enough for industrial shops and storerooms in addition to residential work.
The Ebac CD35P's attractive appearance makes it suitable for home den, basement or garage applications. The Ebac CD35P dehumidifier is self contained with an automatic condensate pump; making it the ideal choice for the rental environment or water damage and restoration jobs.
How the Ebac CD35P Dehumidifier works
The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac CD35P dehumidifier is a rugged, reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. An active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures.
The unit incorporates a welded and galvanized steel chassis and is finished in an epoxy coating for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
The Ebac CD35P dehumidifier is fitted with an adjustable humidistat to enable you to select the level of dryness that you desire.
Ebac CD35P Dehumidifier Proven Performance
The Ebac CD35P Dehumidifier has all the qualities of the CD35; however the integral water container is replaced with a high capacity condensate pump. This unit is ideal for unmanned installations.
The Ebac CD35P dehumidifier is a tough self-sufficient performer.
Mechanical Dehumidification Process Open flash in new window
- Simplicity of Operation. Standard 115 v. plugs in anywhere.
- Internal Adjustable Control Humidistat to maintain the level of dryness.
- Sturdy carrying handle and rolling castors for ease of mobility.
- High capacity internal condensate pump.
- Supplied with 25' length of hose.
- Quick disconnect to reduce setup and dismantling time.
- Galvanized chassis.
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
- Ebac's "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- 1 year factory warranty.
- On/Off Control (Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Castor Wheels: Yes
- Integral Water Container And Float: No
- High Capacity Condensate Water Pump: Yes
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: Yes
- Robust Carrying Handles: Yes
- Bucket Full Indicator: No
- Quiet Operation: Yes
- Permanent Drain Facility: No
- Hose Pipe - Quick Disconnect: Yes
- Supplied with 7.8m length of hose: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Model No.: 10186PH-US
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 22"(550mm)
- Width: 13.5"(345mm)
- Depth: 14"(350mm)
- Weight: 63lbs.(28.5kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 5A
- Power: 350W
- Airflow: 170cfm(287m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 47 dba
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Effective Volume: 3,000 cu.ft.(85m3)
- Typical Extraction: 17 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Water Damage Restoration
- Sports Halls
- Storage Areas
- Oil Rigs
- Pumping Stations
- Hotel / Motel