- Tech Specs
The IQAir ParticleScan Pro is an advanced 6-channel laser particle counter with a detection range of 0.3 to 30 microns.
The IQAir ParticleScan Pro is an advanced 6-channel laser particle counter with a detection range of 0.3 to 30 microns. With its 0.025 cfm flow rate it is particularly suitable for the measurement of airborne particle concentrations in normal and polluted indoor and outdoor environments. The ParticleScan Pro has an internal 14'366 data point memory and is fully network compatible with remote access via built-in web-server. It also features a USB port for direct connection to PC.
Airborne particles consist of a mixture of solid matter and liquid droplets. Quantifying the concentration of particles in indoor air con give important information about:
- Air quality in terms of particles
- Pollutant sources
- Effectiveness of pollution control measures
- Height: 7.68"
- Width: 3.94"
- Depth: 2.05"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Size Channel: >0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0 um
- Sample Rate: 0.025 cfm
- Number of Size Channels: 6
- HEPA-filtered exhaust: No
- Remote Access: Yes
- Data Logging: Yes
- Particle Concentration Display: cf/lit/m3
- Battery: internal rechargable NiMH pack
- Computer Interface: cat 5e and USB
Indoor Air Quality
- Monitor indoor and outdoor particle concentrations
- Automated logging of particle concentrations
- Track particulate pollution sources
- Evaluate effectiveness of pollution control measures
- Spot-check particulate pollution levels at the workplace
- Distinguish between coarse and fine particle sources
Product Evaluation & Demonstration
- Show efficiency of air filters, air cleaners & vacuum cleaners
- Inspect HVAC equipment & ducting
- Product Evaluation & Demonstration
- Determine fractional efficiency of air cleaning devices
- Monitor long-term particle trends
- Transport case for field use.
- Purge filter for cleaning & zero calibration.
- Isokinetic probe for accurate sampling.
- Mains power adaptor / NiHM battery charger.
- CD-ROM with communication software & USB drivers.
- USB cable for data logging / transfer to PC.
- Cat. 5 cable for network connection.
- Instruction manual.
- Calibration certificate.