Flooring Kit w/ MMS2
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
The Dri-Eaz Protimeter MMS2 Restoration Kit(F489) Rapid moisture evaluation of concrete floors.
With the Protimeter MMS2 Flooring Kit you can make fast, accurate moisture measurements in concrete floor slabs. The new patent pending adjustable sleeves allow you to measure moisture in 4” to 6” concrete slabs with no sleeve cutting needed. Mini Hygrostick sensors are reusable, making this the most cost effective system available. Using the relative humidity in-situ probe method – a test now being adopted world-wide for its reliability and accuracy – allows technicians to precisely measure moisture content in concrete floors.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- 20 Adjustable Humidity Sleeves
- Masonry Drill with adjustable stop collar for precise test hole depth
- Wire brush for hole-cleanout
- 5 Protimeter Mini-Hygrostick probres
- Insertion and extraction tool
- Extension Lead - connect the MMS2 to the Mini-Hygrostick
- Packed in a rugged case
Customers also viewed