- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: PACJS2400
- Maximum Coverage: 2000 sq. ft
- Airflow: 7,500 CFM
- Water Tank Capacity: 48 Gallon
- Total amps: 9.2 a
- Speeds: variable
PORT-A-COOL JETSTREAM 2400 Evaporative Cooler (PACJS2400) is brand new for 2010 in the Port-A-Cool® evaporative cooling line. The JetStream™ 2400 has features not offered in any other model and unique among competitors’ evaporative cooling products.
The new model includes standard Port-A-Cool® unit features that have made the name a trusted leader in portable evaporative cooling along with a few news ones that make this model unique. The JetStream™ 2400 features a huge 48 gallon water reservoir built into the one-piece leak and rust resistant housing for extending cooling without having to refill. The unit effectively cools a generous 2,000 square foot area and has a handy cord wrap for tidy storage when not in use.
The Port-A-Cool JetStream™ 2400 also features a unique louver panel that allows concentrated spot cooling simultaneously to the left, right, up and down. This can be an effective way to cool assembly lines, shops, industrial equipment, outdoor events, and even animal housing where intense, directed spot cooling is needed. Also great for spot cooling, the easy rolling poly-on-poly casters allow the unit to be moved effortlessly… almost like the cooling unit is moving itself!
All Port-A-Cool® units lower temperatures 15 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit using tap water and 115 volts of electricity for an average utility cost of 7.5-cents to 28.2-cents per hour, depending on unit size. Premium quality KÜÜL® Pads cooling media are included with every Port-A-Cool® unit to make cooling even more effective.
- View more of our Port-A-Cool Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Model: PACJS2400
- Cooling Capacity: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Airflow: 7,500 cfm
- Water Tank Capacity: 48 gallons
- Fan Speed: variable
- Total Amps: 9.2 a
- Unit Dimension: 72"h x 54.5"w x 28"d
- Box Size: 73"h x 57"w x 30"d
- Unit Weight: 200 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 240 lbs
- Dual Water Fill - Reservoir or garden hose attachment
- Directional Adjustable Louvers
- New Easy-Rolling Polyolefin Casters
- Water Level Sight Tube and Sump Drain
- Cord Wrap
- Lowers temperatures up to 30°F
- 48-gallon water reservoir for longer operation
- Energy efficient 9.2amps for pump and motor
- Durable one-piece, rust-free, leak-proof molded palyethylene housing
- Environmentally friendly efficient and effective resource use
- Cools for a fraction of cost of air conditioning
- Cools without chemicals or refrigerants
- Long-term dependability-near mantenance-free operation
- Shipped completely assembled-ready to operate out of the box
- UL Listed(electric models) in U.S. and Canada