EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System UV
- Tech Info
- PDF Downloads
The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System UV is the Air Purifier for the Chemically Sensitive. With the addition of a UV lamp the Mobile Air System UV takes it's cleaning capabilities to the next level, eliminating both bacteria and viruses through UVC lamps. By adding our own unique to us patented EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge to remove and neutralize VOC's, malodors and fragrances. Enviroklenz products have been proven to be highly efficient "destructive adsorbents" for chemicals, making them not only competitively advantages, but very attractive in multiple chemical sensitivity situations. When EnviroKlenz materials come into contact with harmful odor-causing chemicals, the metal oxides' active sites first capture the chemical, then initiate the neutralization process. This type of action is needed for the numerous types of chemicals and odors that possess a variety of different compositions and makeups. The increased surface are, unique physical morphology, high chemical reactivity and functional porosity all contribute to the enhanced chemical adsorption and odor neutralizing characteristics of the EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System.
The EnviroKlenz Advantage
1. EnviroKlenz materials are highly effective against many common chemical irritants, pollutants and odors.
2. EnviroKlenz technology can offer dramatically increased chemical neutralization capability and broader efficiency towards a wire variety of chemical types..
3. EnvioKlenz equipment can be deployed into existing air handling systems or stand alone mobile air systems.
4. EnviroKlenz technology retains the adsorbed chemicals and fragrances.
5. EnviroKlenz provided superior performance when compared to other competitors in the commercial market.
- 4 Speed Controls
- Comes with both the Air Cartridge and the HEPA Filter
- Compact Footprint
- UVC Lamp for Virus and Bacteria elimination
- Caster Wheels for superior portability
- Height: 19"; Width: 15"; Depth: 15"
- Weight: 38 lbs. (45 lbs. Shipment Weight)
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360°
- Cord Length: 5 ft.
- UVC Lamp: YES
- Power: 115V/60HZ/1AMP
- CFM: 85, 150, 200, 250
- 1 Year Parts