Electrocorp RAP 204 CC
- Tech Specs
- model: Electrocorp RAP-204
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 220/50Hz
- Airflow: 350 cfm
- Carbon: 30 bls
- Noise Level: 30-55 dba
Electrocorp's radial air purifiers are the next generation in industrial/commercial stand-alone units. RAP's are engineered to be quieter and more powerful, providing exceptional air scrubbing in an attractive format.
The Electrocorp RAP-204 CC Radial Air Purifier is designed to remove gases and odors as well as particulate from your indoor air.
It has a 360 degree air-in draw and is efficient in removing approximately 90% of gases/odors and 99% of airborne particulate phase contaminants at .1 microns per air pass.
No costly ductwork is required - ductless, re-circulating air scrubber. The small footprint for this model allows it to be placed in areas where open floor space is limited. Built-in casters allow it to be easily rolled around.
The RAP204-CC uses a Three Stage Filtration process.
- The First Stage filters the air of larger airborne dust-type particulate using a pre-filter .
- The Second Stage is an electrostatically charged fiber wrap that is 99% efficient at capturing particulate down to .1 microns.
- The Third Stage is a 30 lb. deep bed Virgin Coconut Carbon (VCC) filter that is superior at capturing VOCs and other gases and odors from the air.
The scrubbed air is ejected out the top of the unit to the ceiling to create a room-wide ceiling to floor laminar air flow pattern that is key to maintaining the highest quality indoor air. Designed for 24 hr. operation.
- The Electrocorp Radial Air Purifiers (RAPs) represent an upgrade to our RSU industrial air scrubbers.
- Designed initially for clean rooms and critical care environments, our new RAPs are now capturing gas and particle phase contaminants in a broad range of industrial, commercial, home and office applications.
- The change in design from our more industrial looking RSU Series has allowed our RAP Series to be even easier to service.
- As with our RSUs, our RAP model air scrubbers eject the scrubbed air out of the top of the unit to the ceiling to create a room-wide ceiling-to-floor laminar airflow pattern for efficient contaminant control.
- UL/CSA listed blower - Continuous duty rated – run 24 hours - Internal thermal protection Available voltage - VAC: 115/60Hz or 220/50Hz
- Sound level (from low to high speed at 1 meter)
- Filtration system: Carbonized 10 micron pre-filter and a carbon filter wrapped with an electrostatic particle filter, material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- Dimensions: 29" x 12"
- Operating weight: 50 lbs.
- CFM: 350
- Decibels: 30-55 dB
- Carbon: 30 lbs.
- Maneuverability: Lightweight and portable, no wheels