Ebac Triton Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- model: triton
- Water Removal: 52 pints per day
- Airflow: 282 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 57 dba (compare to conversational speech at 3 ft at 60 dba)
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC TRITON DEHUMIDIFIER is the ideal professional portable dehumidifier for commercial and residential work. Its compact size permits one-man operation, yet it has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time. Best of all, it's affordably priced within the budget of most restoration specialists.
Designed for a wide range of applications, the Ebac Triton dehumidifier is a super high capacity commercial dehumidifier which provides fast and efficient drying.
How Ebac Triton Dehumidifier worksThe Ebac Triton Dehumidifier has a number of special features:
- Super high efficiency rotary compressor
- Temperature-sensitive microprocessor controlled defrost system
- Exterior epoxy powder-coated finish
- Inlet air filter
- Integral condensate pump
- Pump purge system
- Rugged trolley for portability
- Collapsible handle
- Extra long power cord
The fan draws the moist air through the inlet grille on the back of the unit, then through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac Triton dehumidifier is a rugged, reliable drying dehumidifier designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions.
The unit incorporates a welded and galvanized steel chassis and is finished in an epoxy coating for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
The Ebac Trition Dehumidifier is a rugged yet portable mobile piece of equipment that will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air. Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying. Ebac can provide the answer. The high efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs.
Key Design Features
- Rugged Wheels
- Collapsible Handle for easy transport
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Extra long power cord.
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost control for optimum performance
- EIPL's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperature
- Simplicity of operation. Standard 115 v. plugs in anywhere.
- Automatic pump-out (20' vertical lift, 100' + horizontal).
- Pump purge switch.
- Washable filter
- Heavy duty steel chassis. Powder coated for durability.
- 1 year factory warranty.
- On/Off Control: Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost Control
- Compressor type: Rotary
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Rugged Wheels: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: Yes
- 25' Length Power Cord: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Quite Operation: Yes
- Lightweight Compact Portable: Yes
- Low Amp Draw: Yes
- Integral Condensate Pump: Yes
- Quick Release Hose Coupling: Yes
- 25' Length of PVC Drain Hose: Yes
- Washable Filter: Yes
- Model No.: 11393GR-US
- Compressor: Rotary
- Height: 29"(736mm)
- Width: 20"(508mm)
- Depth: 15"(381mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs.(34kg)
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 5A
- Power: 470W
- Airflow: 282cfm(476m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 57 dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume" 8,369 cu.ft(237m3)
- Typical Extraction: 52 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Flood & Restoration
- Roof Leaks
- Basements / Cellars
- Rental Yards
- Vehicle Storage
- Hotels / Guest Houses