Ebac CS60 Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- model: cs60
- Water Removal: 56 pints per day
- Airflow: 360 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 57 dba (compare to conversational speech at 3 ft. at 60 dba)
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC CS60 DEHUMIDIFIER is a commercial/industrial dehumidifier that was designed to provide energy efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications such as offices, laboratories, apartments, storage areas, restaurants, bars, museums, locker rooms, computer, telecommunication rooms and basements.
It is a quiet, high efficiency, high capacity unit designed to suit your HVAC needs. The range of Ebac dehumidifiers are ideally suited to prevent condensation from forming on windows, walls and ceilings by removing excess moisture. They will also stop mold and mildew and eliminate rust and corrosion.
Designed for a wide range of applications, the Ebac CS60 dehumidifier is a rugged, industrial dehumidifier which utilizes an energy-efficient compressor and a compact portable design to provide easy efficient drying.
- Compact Size
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Ebac’s “Hot Gas” defrost system
- Exterior epoxy powder-coated finish
- Provision for permanent drainage
- All galvanized interior
- Extra long power cord
The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray, which is equipped with a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase, plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore, discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac CS60 dehumidifier is a rugged, reliable drying unit designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. An active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures.
The unit incorporates a welded and galvanized steel chassis and is finished in an epoxy coating for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
The Ebac CS60 dehumidifier is a stand alone solution to your humidity problem. The unit is supplied with a pre-wired, internal humidistat, extra long power cord and external condensate connection point. This pre-assembly makes the installation process simplistic, thereby reducing the overall installation and project cost.
The Ebac CS60 dehumidifier is a tough self-sufficient performer.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac can provide the answer.
Key Design Features
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness
- A convenientdrain point for condensate collection and hose attachment
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- High effeiciency rotary compressor
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plug
- Extra long power cord
- Collapsible handles
- On/Off Control (Via Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Rubber Anti-Vibration Feet: Yes
- Internal Humidistat: Yes
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: Yes
- Washable Air Filter: Yes
- ½” Dia Drain Hose Connection: Yes
- Collapsible Carrying Handles: Yes
- 10’ Length of PVC Drain Hose: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating
- Compressor: Rotary
- Height: 14"(355mm)
- Width: 14"(355mm)
- Depth: 20"(508mm)
- Weight: 63lbs.(28.5kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 7A
- Power: 880W
- Airflow: 360cfm(608m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 57dba
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Effective Volume: 8,369 cu.ft.(237m3)
- Typical Extraction: 56ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Storage Areas
- Locker Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Crawl Spaces