Ebac CD30E Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- model: cd30e
- Water Removal: 17 pints per day
- Airflow: 170 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Noise Level: 47 dba (compare to window air conditioner at 3 ft at 50 dba)
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
The EBAC CD30E DEHUMIDIFIER is a no-nonsense, heavy-duty, portable dehumidifier that is at home in a hostile industrial or marine environment. It is ideal for both permanent installation at remote pump stations, pipe galleries, electronic and mechanical equipment areas, or for a quick transport between job sites and problem areas.
You can rely on this durable unit to perform faithfully without complicated maintenance or costly down time.
How Ebac CD30E Dehumidifier worksThe Ebac CD30E Dehumidifier is basically comprised of:
- A compressor
- A refrigerant evaporator coil
- A refrigerant condenser coil
- One circulation fan
- A drain tray for collecting and disposing of condensed moisture
- A solid state timer for hot gas defrost cycle
- An adjustable membrane-type humidistat
- A cabinet to house the above components
The Ebac CD30E industrial dehumidifier removes moisture from the air through the refrigeration process.
The fan draws the moist air through the cold evaporator coil which cools the air below its dew point. Moisture forms on the evaporator coil and is collected in the condensate tray which is equipped with a permanent drain. The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated using the same energy removed during the cooling phase plus the additional heat generated by the compressor. The air is, therefore discharged from the dehumidifier at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity, than that which entered. Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
The Ebac CD30E dehumidifier is a rugged reliable drying unit designed to operate effectively over a broad range of temperature and humidity conditions. A powerful and reliable active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures.
The unit incorporates a welded steel chassis and is finished in an epoxy coating for resilience to damage caused by rough handling.
The Ebac CD30E dehumidifier is fitted with an adjustable humidistat to enable you to select the level of dryness.
Ebac CD30E Dehumidifier Proven Performance
Under the operating conditions of 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity (AHAM standard, baseline used to compare the performance of industrial dehumidifiers), the Ebac CD30E unit will remove more than 17 pints of harmful water vapor each day, additionally, nearly 4 gallons per day can be efficiently removed in an extreme environment.
The Ebac CD30E dehumidifier is definitely not "another pretty face" but a tough, self sufficient performer.
Key Design Features
- Simplicity of Operation. Standard 110v. plugs in anywhere.
- Internal Adjustable Control Humidistat to maintain the level of dryness.
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat and "voltage free" connector.
- Sturdy military-type carrying handles.
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Power on indicator.
- Wall mounting brackets (included).
- Hours run meter provides accurate run time measuring.
- Supplied complete with wall mounting bracket.
- 1 year factory warranty.
- On/Off Control (Via The Humidistat): Yes
- Electronic Defrost Control: Yes
- Temperature Sensitive Defrost: Yes
- Compressor Type: Reciprocating
- Fitted Mains Plug: Yes
- Free Standing (Rubber Feet): Yes
- Wall Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Yes
- Hot Gas Defrost System: Yes
- Hours Run Meter: Yes
- Voltage Free Remote Alarm Connector: Yes
- Carrying Handles: Yes
- Power On Indicator: Yes
- Concealed Humidistat (Alarm & Control): Yes
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat: Yes
- Epoxy Powder Coating: Yes
- Gravity Drain (1/2” O/D): Yes
- Model No.: 1139550
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Height: 12"(300mm)
- Width: 14"(350mm)
- Depth: 22"(550mm)
- Weight: 55lbs.(25kg)
- Voltage: 110V
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 5A
- Power: 510W
- Airflow: 170cfm(287m3/hr)
- Noise Level: 47dba
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Effective Volume: 3,000 cu.ft.(85m3)
- Typical Extraction: 17 ppd
- Min Operating Temp: 33°F (1°C)
- Max Operating Temp: 95°F (35°C)
- Storage Areas
- Oil Rigs
- Pumping Stations